• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. H

Hutmacher wrestling

My thought is that based on his play last year and experience he won’t need spring practice as much so will have time to gain the good weight back by August. Good on Rhule and company to let him do this.
  2. H

MBB GAME #9 (7-1) Nebraska vs (5-3) Minnesota Wednesday (12/6) @ Williams Arena AKA The Barn @ 8 CT BTN GAME THREAD

Need the second coming of Bobby Knight. Fred needs to give them the ole “ass meet bench” speech. Body language from coach and players is terrible. We’re in the middle of this total second half collapse and FH is laughing it up with an official. Does anybody care at all!
  3. H

MBB GAME #9 (7-1) Nebraska vs (5-3) Minnesota Wednesday (12/6) @ Williams Arena AKA The Barn @ 8 CT BTN GAME THREAD

This is the worst effort I’ve ever seen. Unbelievably painful to be a Nebraska basketball fan.:Facepalm:
  4. H

Off Season/Pre-Spring Camp Husker Football News

Tore same ACL that was already torn once before. I believe they said it happened on the blatant no-call trip after he ran over the Wisconsin running bac in overtime.
  5. H

Raiola and O Line

I seen exactly the block from NN you talked about. I almost think it was a laziness there. He didn’t even have to stretch to get on him and should have been able to grab his hands inside on some jersey. NN should have been able to fire out and get into him with any effort at all.
  6. H

Huskers will make it to Sweet 16 this year

This was my initial thought as well but after thinking about it McDermott is too good of a coach not to have them ready no matter what. Probably still upset about last year As well. NU will get their best shot.
  7. H

Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread (11/24/23)

I didn’t see Benhart in the seniors video unless I missed him?:Gobigred: Coming back??
  8. H

Juwan Gary is Ready to Hoop (Again)

I’ve been really impressed with Juwan Gary this year, not that I didn’t like him last year. Love the high arching shot and he can really match the physicality needed in the Big 10. Saying that, is anyone in the know of what the issues were at the beginning of the season? Not wanting to spread...
  9. H

Preliminary Chubba Mea Culpa Acknolwedgement

I was pleasantly surprised with his play last night. After watching him last year my expectations were pretty low. Some on here said he was playing hurt last year and I can definitely believe it as he looked night and day different compared to last year.
  10. H

11:00 Starts

Even though coach says he likes them, I hate them. We lose and then the rest of day isn't near as much fun. :Bananalazy:
  11. H

Purdy's Interception

Saw and had the same thoughts you did and stated so in another thread. But I can definitely agree that in that situation you really just needed the 3 points. Reminded me of Sims INT at Minnesota at end of 1st half. Just have to make sure and come away with at least 3.
  12. H

Purdy's Interception

I don’t necessarily disagree but I would have liked to see a jet sweep or maybe even try a reverse or som a little tricky then just the same play we kept running all game. At least for one of the downs.
  13. H

Awful play calling

Watching on tv to me it looked as though Coleman stopped his route thinking the ball wasn’t for him and quite honestly I’m not 100% sure if it was for him or Kemp but seems if he kept running his route he would have caught it and scored. There wasn’t a good replay so not sure if I seen right or...
  14. H

MBB GAME #1 Monday 11/6 vs Lindenwood @ PBA 7:00 CT BTN+ GAME THREAD

^I will give it a try. Looked fore it on google/chrome cast but didn’t see it.
  15. H

MBB GAME #1 Monday 11/6 vs Lindenwood @ PBA 7:00 CT BTN+ GAME THREAD

Think I’m going to do Big10 plus option and watch the Nov games on it. They have enough. I just wish they would make it an app for smart tvs too. I don’t understand why they don’t do that unless there is a big cost to it.
  16. H

Maryland game to be exclusively on Peacock streaming - additional subscription required

I signed up for the year special because I remembered that some NU basketball games were listed on it as well. I did Check and it does have 4 games listed. I don’t like it but I guess will just bite the bullet. The odd thing to me is that it is a game with two teams with a decent record. I...
  17. H

4 Star QB Daniel Kaelin Is N: Michigan State.Visit Canx Will Sign With NU

^ Be a great game to see. Hopefully they put on NC9.
  18. H

Jaxon Lee Has Committed To Nebraska

I believe the coaches may have identified something about him they like about him. With the new strategy in recruiting of taking full classes and knowing that you will always have some misses and transfers every year you take as many as allowed and the numbers will figure themselves out. From...
  19. H

Injuries...Piper and Kemp...

Piepers injury was said that he was rolled up on straight into knee and it was a dislocation. Braces only protect sides. Corcoran is a foot. He declined to say what Nourellis injury was. WR aren’t wearing braces. I’m just going with total fluke this year.
  20. H

This team plays with heart, scraps out wins and is fun to root for but...

You don’t go from zero to 100 instantly. Baby steps. In year 3 or 4 I don’t think fans will be happy if this is the team but this year after where NU has been the last bunch of years this is giving me lots of optimism. BTW I’m hoping your post is filled with the sarcasm I was reading into it...

Back