• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Rowdy Reddy Piper

Series recommendations?

I'm probably just biased toward the actor. I don't really like him, although he did play a good sleazy executive in The Matrix Resurrections, so there is that.
  2. Rowdy Reddy Piper

Series recommendations?

I hear you. Geographical inconsistencies are probably more common than we think. Look at About Schmidt, filmed in Omaha. That was full of inconsistencies that made me chuckle. I bet that's in every movie. Plus, I think a good chunk of filming for Longmire happened in New Mexico, so there's...
  3. Rowdy Reddy Piper

Series recommendations?

This is on the list to start this weekend. Another cool sci-fi thriller was Altered Carbon (season 1). I liked the idea behind it, the twists and whatnot, and was excited for season 2. But they recast the lead, which is actually within the realm of the universe for that show, and I just...
  4. Rowdy Reddy Piper

Series recommendations?

To me, Mindhunter was ok. I have the book that John Douglas wrote (signed!), but I think my hang up with Mindhunter is that I don't really care much for the actor playing Holden Ford. That's just my opinion, and I thought the partner Bill Tench was a lot more interesting/relatable. I will say...
  5. Rowdy Reddy Piper

Series recommendations?

There was a fun one on FX called "Mr. In-Between". It's an Australian series, so you may need to turn on the subtitles. It's about Ray Shoesmith, a collector/fixer with anger issues, and his daily life. Actually a really good show. It's a continuation (sort of) on a movie from 2005 called...
  6. Rowdy Reddy Piper

Series recommendations?

I put many hours into the video game. Love that game, and while I haven't seen the series, it's on my list.
  7. Rowdy Reddy Piper

Series recommendations?

I really enjoyed the Longmire series and have not read any of the books. The one thing that stood out was that Absaroka County has a higher murder rate than Detroit. LOL
  8. Rowdy Reddy Piper

Bill Belichick will headline as guest speaker at this year’s Nebraska Football X & Os clinic

I like him well enough, but I'm surprised that a crowd who wants touchy-feely-nicey people associated with the football program (so much so that they ran off a good head coach) would think Belichick would be a good fit to speak at NU. No one is gonna be offended by him, are they?
  9. Rowdy Reddy Piper

The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare

Just based on the trailer alone, it looks like they had a lot of fun making it at the very least.
  10. Rowdy Reddy Piper

The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare

This looks like it could be a lot of fun. Plus, Superman/Geralt and Reacher are in it to kick ass. Have a look!
  11. Rowdy Reddy Piper

Godzilla Minus One

I love Film Threat
  12. Rowdy Reddy Piper

Good music videos

This is actually (obviously) not the official video, but I like it more than the original. It fits really well, plus she pulls the melt-maneuver (nose-scrunch) at 35 seconds. Not fair at all...
  13. Rowdy Reddy Piper

Good music videos

Another one of my faves....
  14. Rowdy Reddy Piper

Good music videos

One of my favorites
  15. Rowdy Reddy Piper

Good music videos

This one is mostly just the band, but for the style of this song, it works pretty well. Also, I don't know what he's growling about, but the chorus vocals are awesome.

Back