• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. NoDakRed

Tommie Frazier vs. Turner Gill

Reading this reminded me of my own run in with TF. After NU joined the BIG10 my brother, myself and our wives traveled from Fargo to Minneapolis to catch the game with Gophers. My brother had secured a spot in one of the lots to tailgate but was hungover that morning and forgot the meat we...
  2. NoDakRed

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

I really thought Trev did a great job hiring Rhule and athletics was trending in the right direction. Sounds like Nebraska needs to address the leadership above the AD position pretty darn quick.
  3. NoDakRed

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

Ross Bjork left A&M and took the AD job at Ohio State. Interesting piece here from SI on the mistakes Ross has made. Hoping Nebraska makes a strong AD hire. https://www.si.com/college/2024/01/17/many-missteps-of-new-ohio-state-athletic-director-ross-bjork
  4. NoDakRed

McCord and Fleming visiting Nebraska this week. Confirmed by Sipple

There were many games early in the season before the injuries to the wide receivers that the TV announcers were mentioning after bad throws and interceptions by Husker QBs that we had receivers wide open that our QBs were not seeing them. I guessing the game film that the coaches review verified...
  5. NoDakRed

What Huskers offer a portal QB

Past history of Ohio State QBs transfers helping their next team is pretty good with Burrow and Ewers. I would take that result
  6. NoDakRed

2024 QBs in the Portal

If McCord is the guy, maybe he can bring a wr from tOSU that is in the portal
  7. NoDakRed

2024 QBs in the Portal

Riley Leonard was a real difference maker on this years Duke team until he got hurt. I think he could help the Huskers but reading that he is leaning toward Notre Dame.
  8. NoDakRed

2025 WR CJ Simon Is N Update: Has De-Committed

Nice addition. To attract QBs we have show them we have other skill position players to complement them
  9. NoDakRed

Possible FCS portal players on display today

FCS playoffs again today. NDSU at Montana State will be interesting. Locals here in Fargo say there are 6 players on the Bison roster that are being wooed with NIL money by FBS schools. Huskers might be looking at NDSU and SDSU qbs. Montana State has some Nebraska kids that might be recruited to...
  10. NoDakRed

Portal QB's You Would Like to See Nebraska Go After???

I think the Huskers best bet is getting a proven QB from a FCS upper level team that wants a shot at power 5 football. Lots of talent on teams like NDSU, SDSU, Northern Iowa and the Montana schools.
  11. NoDakRed

Congratulations to Tony and the entire defense.

How many of the top defenses on the list were put in the short field and quick change positions that our defense was put in this year?
  12. NoDakRed

OLB/S Braylen Prude Has Committed To Nebraska (Bumped To A High 3*)

Braylen's size reminds me of Jayron Kearse who played for Clemson and is still in the NFL. Teams can do a lot of things defensively with players that have size and athleticism.
  13. NoDakRed

Husker Moms

That looked so fun for all involved. Great idea!
  14. NoDakRed

Ajay Allen enters the portal

Ajay looked like he was on his way to having a good year, maybe one our best backs last year. But this is a new year, new coaches and a new scheme. Best of luck to him, I hope he finds the right fit.
  15. NoDakRed

Casey Thompson Enters The Portal

Will be interesting to see where he ends up. I'm guessing some teams have "recruited" him.
  16. NoDakRed

Anyone Concerned About the Defense?

IMO, on both sides of the ball our starters will be pretty good. We just don't have the quality depth in some of the spots. An injury or 2 on the o-line could devastating.
  17. NoDakRed

I hate to say it but…

This is exactly why I'm on a message board like this. To get expert insight from those who can piece together and predict the demise of Husker football based on a split squad spring football game.
  18. NoDakRed

Coach Solich to be honored at Spring Game

100% agree.
  19. NoDakRed

Malachi Coleman on CBS news Friday

Great story. Great job by the adopting parents! What a horrible situation Malachi came from. I hope his life on and off the field continues to be positive!
  20. NoDakRed

Recruiting Rankings

Perfect example. Christian Watson, current rookie starting WR for the Green Bay Packers, flew way under the radar. He was 5'9" as a freshman in high school, didn't play much until he was a 6'2" senior so not much tape on him. Went to NDSU. Now at 6'5", a second round pick in the NFL draft. Ran a...

Back