• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. H

Husker Pennants

Hey Guys!! I’m looking for husker pennants I have 35-40 right now from 1900’s-2000’s. I’m always looking to add more pennants, if anyone has any for sale post a picture of them on here please!
  2. H

Frosty The Future Head Coach of Nebraska

Frosty the future Head Coach of Nebraska, was a QB for Dear Old Nebraska U. With a National Chamionship and great resume we wish to steal him too. Getting Frosty the future Head Coach of Nebraska, is a fairytale, they say. He was made of commitment, but the children of Dear Old Nebraska U knew...
  3. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NoCoastBias.com hammers Herbstreit/ESPN

Anyway.. screw espn. I could honestly careless if they ever come back to Lincoln.
  4. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ***'s Thoughts So Far

I think since we're 6-0 and at this point of the season if we need O-line help we burn red shirts. Just something that needs to be done to make this season great IMHO. If they can contribute to more offensive production then by all means do it.
  5. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ***'s Thoughts So Far

Are you kidding me?? I describe TA as a 50/50 ball thrower. Every time he throws it deep he's jumping around hoping someone catches it.. I love TA and his intangibles but you gotta call a spade a spade. TA is our only hope of doing well this year at QB, and I whole heartedly believe in him. I...
  6. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Mike Riley's Husker football formula is working: Run the ball, stop the deep pass

I think he has really taken this high pressure job in stride. Riley is more than welcome to listen to the fans while still doing what he wants. DL has grown as a play caller as well, balance is the key to success. And tough D is the other part!
  7. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Coaches & AP Polls will be released Monday due to impact of Hurricane Matthew

I think we will be 9 or 10. Miami and Tennessee losing will move us up. Just one game at a time huskers and we can shock the world.
  8. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Are the Huskers this year's Hawkeyes?

Lol Bo's team meaning BC players Bo was riding the success of his recruiting. But I think this first half of the schedule is Iowa-esque. I mean our best win was supposed to be Oregon and they're reeling right now. I've said this for the past two years that I'm worried about the game against...
  9. H

Pop Ups on iPhone

I'm getting the same pop up that won't let me even scroll through HM. It takes me to a different site, can anyone do anything about it on HM or what do I have to do on my end.. Pretty frustrating.
  10. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Ticket Prices

Alright so my grandpa has been a season ticket holder since 1964. And he told me that this years ticket prices were jacked way up. Like for Oregon it's $125, but the others were cheaper. He said he paid the same amount as last year and face value was $57. Did the Ticket Office change the price...
  11. H

HuskerMax 10th annual Season Record Contest

W W W W W W W W L W W W 310
  12. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked How much better do you think TA will be in 2016?

We asked the same question with TMart in his senior year and nothing changed. I don't see TA improving much from last year. I want him to improve, and take control of this team but he was making freshman mistakes still his junior year. If he plays they way he did against UCLA all season it will...
  13. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska Alternate Jerseys 2016

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about the new Alts for this year? They came out about a week ago last year, you think they're waiting to announce them since the passing of Sam?
  14. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Greatest Husker Football Players Names!

Dominic Raiola Allen Zikmund played in 1941 Rose Bowl vs Stanford Indians Russ Hochstein Marlon Lucky Carlos Polk A boy named Suh Prince Amukamara
  15. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked what will it take?

I think we need a coach that is younger than Riley. We may get 5 years out of him tops if things go well. I agree we need to open up our checkbook and find a big splash HC hire. And I think Gruden is the guy to do it, he is one of the smartest football guys out there. Then we need to recruit...
  16. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked B1G, SEC leading in wins

IMO they need to add 2 more teams to make it a 6 team or do what March madness does and do #6 #7 play to make it into the tournament to play #5
  17. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4th in the B1G West

And damn not Damon either.. girlfriends kindle is autocorrect everything
  18. H

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4th in the B1G West

@socalred so you weren't embarrassed by all of those blowout losses that Pelini had.. considering we had chef in who had overthrown what four career passes if we have TA we win by 17. He's that big of a difference, we are at the mercy of TA inconsistency..kinda like Taylor before him. Tommy can...

Back