• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. WeNeedMorePower

Nebraska Men's Basketball March Madness Hype Video

Another production video from my son, this time for b-ball:
  2. WeNeedMorePower

Multiple Coaches/Admin released. Updated.

They are looking to allow analysts to have more direct contact with the players (limited coaching). They are voting on it this summer I believe and it sounds like it will probably pass.
  3. WeNeedMorePower

Husker Video - Not Just Another

Please feel free to share any feedback that you have. My son welcomes constructive criticism. He knows that no video production will please everyone, but he likes to get a feel for what people like, especially Husker fans. He put over 100 hours into editing the video for this one. And he did it...
  4. WeNeedMorePower

I will. And I'm there with you. While he does use some occasionally as others kids his generation do like it, he has a pretty wide music taste and will frequently use older stuff in his productions. He has a YouTube site that has all of his productions if anyone is interested...
  5. WeNeedMorePower

Here is the latest video from my son, who is in Sport Media Production at UNL and interns with HuskerVision:
  6. WeNeedMorePower

Dylan Raiola is N

7. WeNeedMorePower

Dylan Raiola is N

8. WeNeedMorePower

Dylan Raiola is N

9. WeNeedMorePower

Dylan Raiola is N

10. WeNeedMorePower

Dylan Raiola is N

11. WeNeedMorePower

Jeff Christensen

One of the big rumors is that Rhule is going to setup the coaching like he tried to do initially with Peetz, but it fell through. Josh Martin would go back to being an analyst, Satt would stay OC and would drop QB and take on TE like he did at SC, and Christensen (or someone else) would come in...
  12. WeNeedMorePower

What Huskers offer a portal QB

Ball Sack Skers @BallsackSkers Parody/Satire Huskers news & updates Media & News CompanyLincoln, NEJoined March 2023 ......this one almost got me as well. So I thought I would share.
  13. WeNeedMorePower

Off Season/Pre-Spring Camp Husker Football News

It looks like the biggest difference is in contributions. Iowa is usually in the $30M+ range while Nebraska bounces around in the $7-22M range. We make it up some in the ticket sales and licensing, but other schools seem to be getting more donations.
  14. WeNeedMorePower

Off Season/Pre-Spring Camp Husker Football News

Interesting to me that Nebraska's revenue comes in at #26, below Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois. Rank School Conf. Total Revenue 20 Arkansas SEC $152,513,755 21 Iowa Big Ten $151,483,092 22 Wisconsin Big Ten $150,100,977 23 Louisville ACC $146,225,965 24 Illinois Big Ten $145,735,330...
  15. WeNeedMorePower

Cornjob's Pick-em - The Final Results

I finished tied with you and I'm happy with my results within the group as well. Painfully obvious that I should never try to make some money this way though! I've tried multiple systems and so far nothing really works. That's why Vegas always wins! Thanks for doing this Cornjob!
  16. WeNeedMorePower

Cornjob's College Football Pick-em - Week Thirteen - Electric Boogaloo

1) Mississippi @ Mississippi State (Thursday) 2) Texas - San Antonio (UTSA) @ Tulane 3) Oregon State @ Oregon 4) Ohio State @ Michigan 5) Kentucky @ Louisville 6) Indiana @ Purdue 7) Middle Tennessee State @ Sam Houston State 8) Wake Forest @ Syracuse 9) Wisconsin @ Minnesota 10) Virginia Tech @...

Back