• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. K

Greg Sharpe…Husker Nation is with You!!

Pulling for Greg. He is very good at his job. A true Husker.
  2. K

31 reps from Husker signee Maciejczak

State Champion in Shot Put. (61'11 3/4") Beat Kael Miedema who is a Nebraska Track and Field Commit. Miedema did win the disc with Maciejczak 3rd. Huskers getting two good ones.
  3. K

Happy Birthday Coach Osborne (2/23/23)

Happy Birthday Coach Osborne. G.O.A.T.
  4. K

Greatest NFL Huskers

I saw that too. Those diseases suck for anyone involved, family or friends included. I'm glad Fran was there to give him his props. He was a Husker great and Viking great!
  5. K

Greatest NFL Huskers

Isn't Mick in the NFL Hall of Fame? Therefore I would vote for him to be on the list somewhere.
  6. K

OL Jason Maciejczak (From SD) is N

That QB he is blocking for looks pretty good too.
  7. K

4* EDGE Prince Umanmielien Is N; Update: Will Play In The All America Bowl

Looks fast on film. 23 foot long jump. Wow!
  8. K

Prayers for Mike Leach

He is one of kind. Always enjoyed his style both on and off the field. Prayers for Coach Leach.
  9. K

Nick Gates

Very impressive comeback for anyone let alone an offensive lineman that has to carry that much weight and put that much pressure on his leg blocking other people. Good Luck to him.
  10. K

New DT On The Horizon?

Right now it looks like a no "Wynn" situation.
  11. K

Weird drill

Chopping the Offensive Line Hands down and off of your jersey/chest area. That's my guess. Don't think it's necessarily supposed to be the top of the shoulder pads. Just represents the hands.
  12. K

Getting in shape for next season

David, Keep us posted please. Hope your recovery goes smoothly. I have to have my knee replaced soon, So I'm curious as to how your recovery goes. Thank you.
  13. K

Dylan Parrott OL is 'N'

Hope he's good at repeating everything Coach Raiola says.
  14. K

Tuioti headed to Oregon?

We lost a good recruiter. Or in my opinion, better than Dawson. Also, the D-Line did improve. Hope Dawson or whomever takes over can continue this.
  15. K

QB Adrian Martinez tranfers to K State

Good fit for both. Good Luck 2AM.
  16. K

Jo Jo Domann On The AP 2021 All America Team

Jo Jo is just a really good overall defensive player. Who was our last AP All American?
  17. K

Johnny Rodgers hospitalized with COVID 19

Condolences to Johnny and his family.
  18. K

5* kicker 'N'

Wow!
  19. K

Goodbye, JoJo

His last game against Ohio St. was awesome. He was all over the place. He put some good film out there for the NFL scouts.
  20. K

Nebraska vs Michigan Game Thread

This.

Back