• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. C

PsU @ Iowa

The B10 remains so overrated. Always has been. Such a boring brand of football.
  2. C

Eichorst Gone

Except I've been critical of Bo and said his ego was part of the problem.
  3. C

Eichorst Gone

Personal attacks aside, I'll say you don't have the first clue about my opinions. I'm glad you were stripped of your mod status because your attacks are completely out of line. Perlman cares about Perlman first and foremost. And hated TO for making football "bigger than the university."
  4. C

Eichorst Gone

Done
  5. C

Eichorst Gone

"LOL" to the first paragraph. Perlman is awful. An almost unmitigated disaster of a leader. Unethical, slimy and unlikable to all but a fragment of sycophants who maybe took a class by him. And he spent a lot of his career away from NU, too. Let's not pretend he's a Nebraska guy.
  6. C

Eichorst Gone

Yeah, Bo poisoned Peter, Rob, Jay et al. You kidding me Clark?
  7. C

Eichorst Gone

It's a figure of speech. Your reaction to it is very telling. Perlman was a disaster for NU athletics. And he did nothing but ride a general wave in terms of NU overall.
  8. C

Eichorst Gone

A Nebraskan but not a "Nebraska guy." Again. It's not geography. It's a mode of conduct.
  9. C

Eichorst Gone

Number one most important thing in leaderships: people know where you and they stand. No one mistaked that with BD, TO, FS or BP - and that's important. MR may be that way too. But unfortunately that's not the only important thing.
  10. C

Eichorst Gone

Not winning. Method. Not the victory but the game. The way people are treated matters. The unity matters. Brotherhood matters. It's not hocus pocus. and It's partly why I have hesitations about guys like Alberts based one what I'm hearing.
  11. C

Eichorst Gone

99.999999999 repeating % of Husker would gladly return to that level of "mediocrity" right now.
  12. C

Eichorst Gone

I certainly think some nebraskans are pukes.
  13. C

Eichorst Gone

Logic.com Commonsense.com You're welcome.
  14. C

Eichorst Gone

Perlman was the worst ever. He truly deserves to burn in the everlasting hellfire of hades (an obviously fiction) for what he did to NU.
  15. C

Eichorst Gone

We cast aside everything that "Nebraska football" stood for. And we reap the results of that.
  16. C

Eichorst Gone

"Nebraska Guy" has nothing to do with geography. When will people understand that.
  17. C

Eichorst Gone

Check out Josh Mitchell's comments about the Iowa game locker room. Pederson, Perlman and eichorst. Rotten Peas in a pod.
  18. C

Eichorst Gone

It's a known fact that eich was a stoolie for Perlman and was brought in for one purpose. To take out TO'd HC pick. He did that and along they way acted with no true integrity or genuineness.
  19. C

Eichorst Gone

I don't usually do this but, what the hell: LOL Look at the history and compare Nebraska way to other ways and tell me what you find. BD, TO, FS, BP and assistants. They get it. They knew/know how to win. Why are we embarrassed to be unique???
  20. C

Eichorst Gone

Take a joke man. It's a light hearted convo between me and Crab. Maybe you arrived late. There's a lot to catch up on.

Back