• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Husker North

Nebraska vs Maryland Game Thread (11/11/23)

It’s almost like the coaching staff had family holidays planned before the season started and don’t want all those extra practices to get in the way if we get bowl eligible
  2. Husker North

What gear do you wear at home when watching the Huskers?

Hey West Texas, I have a drawer full of gear but love to wear my actual cornhusker tee. Walked into a tailgate about 10 years ago and everyone was asking where I got it. Everything available for years had Huskers. I found the Cornhusker tee at a tiny outlet mall on hiway 2 just outside of...
  3. Husker North

Marcus Washington

Aaaw Crap. Didn’t look good going off the field but hoped for the best
  4. Husker North

2022 HuskerMax BBS Lifetime Member Class

Thanks David for adding this Canuck to the list. GBR
  5. Husker North

Who Helped Kill Nebraska Football?

Stewie Griffin
  6. Husker North

NOT a Dylan thread…

Please Please Please beat the buffs :thumbsup:
  7. Husker North

Guess who I fist bumped yesterday?

I worked at the Toronto Airport for 35 years. Had the pleasure of chatting with some really nice people. Of course Wayne Gretzky was a thrill and Guy Lafleur. Met Mohammed Ali, he was by himself at the far end of the airport with no one around. One of my favourite’s was Doug Flutie. He was...
  8. Husker North

FL Transfer (5* in 2021 class) Safety Corey Collier Jr is N

Build it and they will come
  9. Husker North

Nebraska opting out of Oklahoma game? UPDATE: Moos makes statement that they explored other options but are looking forward to playing OU

When we packed our bags for the Big10 many fans were upset about moving away from our one big rival. Hooking up two home and home series put a huge smile on my face. No matter the spin on this, if true, will rob us of playing our only true rival to this day. They said Iowa will grow into our NEW...
  10. Husker North

2021 National Signing Day 2 (2/3/21)

Miss that single signing day and itching all week to see who would pen their name to play for the Huskers and wondering if the Huskermax or Pedia site would survive the influx of members and lurkers.
  11. Husker North

Canada vs USA in World Junior Finals

Great win by USA. Canucks chased all night. Never controlling the game
  12. Husker North

Canada vs USA in World Junior Finals

Should be a good Tilt tonight. Canada dominated Russia last night. Didn’t watch USA vs Finland but the score was close. Must of been a good game.
  13. Husker North

Nebraska vs Rutgers + 1 Game Thread (12/18/20)

I apologize. It was my wife’s fault. When we were down and looking like the crappiest football team on the planet, she said she had enough and went up to watch a Christmas movie. We then pounded the ball and scored two touchdowns. I’m blaming her for our bad play and have told her she will be...
  14. Husker North

Minnesota @ Nebraska Game Thread (12/12/20)

We have become that team, that other teams love to play to get a win. Never thought I’d see the day.
  15. Husker North

Requesting Prayers

Good luck Sooner two four. Thoughts and prayers
  16. Husker North

General thoughts on the game

Thanks ***. Your thought on high snaps. This has been a problem since 51 transitioned. Adrian and Luke are still jumping in the shot gun. It has to be in the back of their minds and slows our play by at least a full second or more
  17. Husker North

Requesting Prayers for my Wife (updated 2023 - see p. 78)

May God bless your Wife and your Family
  18. Husker North

Cardboard Cutouts in Stands?

I’d like to see Bernie there.

Back