• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. BleedinHuskerRed

Super Conference

As I understand it, this idea has been getting kicked around for a while. But it would require the P2 to sign off on, and why would they? From my perspective, this is already dead.
  2. BleedinHuskerRed

Greg Sharpe…Husker Nation is with You!!

When I saw the headline, that was the one type of cancer I was hoping it wasn’t. :( We’re pulling for you, Greg!!
  3. BleedinHuskerRed

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 18 AM DC Tony White, LB Coach Rob Dvoracek, selected players available after practice

Lots of good Nebraska content on there, in addition to the spring game. :thumbsup:
  4. BleedinHuskerRed

Here we go

Agreed that caution is good, but dating apps are one of if not the top way people meet these days. Double dates really aren’t practical for every first date. And then there’s the fact that 2/3 of rape victims are raped by someone they know. (Link to this stat here.) I really don’t know the...
  5. BleedinHuskerRed

Here we go

OR… Don’t rape someone. Edit: Actually, this is not an either/or situation. Sorry. AND do not rape someone. Good advice for all.
  6. BleedinHuskerRed

Here we go

Not sure what this means…?
  7. BleedinHuskerRed

Bussin With The Boys Is Coming To Lincoln, Nebraska

They may not post the live show. Kind of dilutes the value of the tickets.
  8. BleedinHuskerRed

Are Clemson and FSU joining the Big 10 in 2025?

Agreed, but I also am not aware of other potential ramifications. There must have been a reason they were registered separately. Those discussions and decisions tend to occur at very high levels.
  9. BleedinHuskerRed

It just depends on what the system requires for merging UEIs. I know that address validation is a part of the process, but I also know other universities have multiple campuses under 1 UEI. I just don’t know how that works.
  10. BleedinHuskerRed

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 18 AM DC Tony White, LB Coach Rob Dvoracek, selected players available after practice

I’ve only been hearing about the Rattlesnake Boys and the Bugeaters. What’s happening with the OGKs?
  11. BleedinHuskerRed

This is all true, but I will add that being in the AAU is important to the state of Nebraska. Why? Because research drives industry and the economy. All research dollars earned by UNL benefit the state. And being in the AAU helps bring in and retain the researchers and top students that bring in...
  12. BleedinHuskerRed

Kind of, but not quite. It goes back to the registration of the UEI (Unique Entity Identifier) registered in the federal repository, sam.gov. UNMC and UNL have different UEIs, and so the federal grant funds they receive can’t be combined. That is an institutional choice, so they need to work on...
  13. BleedinHuskerRed

I used to work at Hardee’s, after the merger, and cannot recommend. I would discourage my friends from eating there. Wasn’t my first fast food job, but it was definitely my grossest. Also, I’d take a Runza burger over In-N-Out every day. Don’t understand the obsession with In-N-Out. Definitely...
  14. BleedinHuskerRed

I had somehow missed that Lamar Jackson thing. I must have been remiss in engaging with this board! Somehow makes the fact that we actually landed DR that much sweeter.
  15. BleedinHuskerRed

I wonder if the “college presidents” referenced are from schools left out of the P2 conferences.
  16. BleedinHuskerRed

Scott Frost wants to get back into coaching

Well he missed out on the Saban Coach Rehab program, so he’ll probably need to work his way back up as a coordinator or even position coach at a lower-tier program.
  17. BleedinHuskerRed

Bussin With The Boys Is Coming To Lincoln, Nebraska

If I lived anywhere close, I would 100% go to that!

Back