• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. H

Vince Genatone Enters Portal

What took so long? :) Seriously, you have to say that this is one kid who wanted to be "N". For that alone, I wish him the very best here.
  2. H

MBB GAME #32 (3/16) #3 Nebraska (23-9) vs #2 Illinois (24-8) 2:30(ish) CBS GAME THREAD

Yeah, not sure where I got it either now that you bring it up. Like I stated, I have been travelling and checking out the scores on my phone. Must have misread something. Wilcher definitely was missed, no question. Add the foul trouble on top of that and it was a short bench and Illinois took...
  3. H

2023-24 Season Stats - 33 Games

I just added the Tourney game. It is getting hard to fit all of this into one screen shot. Hope the Huskers force me to shrink the page with another win or two. :)
  4. H

MBB GAME #32 (3/16) #3 Nebraska (23-9) vs #2 Illinois (24-8) 2:30(ish) CBS GAME THREAD

Been traveling and out of pocket. Checked the scores each day. All in all, I am pretty pleased with the effort (talking about both games combined). Hated to see the big first half and the poor second half offensively in the Illinois game. That is a pattern that is all too familiar. Granted...
  5. H

2022-23 Final Reg Season Stats - 31 Games

Added Friday's game to the schedule (3rd post).
  6. H

Good guess: Gary 21 Brice Williams 18 Mast 14 Allick 12
  7. H

Good points. The turnover stat was the one I was watching all year that could have been much worse. The other stat (on the negative side a bit) was the block shot category. This team did pretty well without a true rim protector. That stat is a bit ugly.

Back