• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Adam Carriker

A Message From Adam Carriker

They won't be on YouTube. I'd rather not drop the name of another site here on HuskerMax. On my Facebook and Twitter page, we did announce at noon today where the Chronicles will be located in the future, if you're still interested. I'd like to thank everyone once again, it's been a pleasure...
  2. Adam Carriker

Thank you. :thumbsup:
  3. Adam Carriker

It was my pleasure to help with Spence, and I think he really enjoyed it too! As far as the curtains, they're pretty nice looking. My wife picked them out...of course.
  4. Adam Carriker

I will be having a player of the game/player of the of week interview every Tuesday, starting after the first game that will continue throughout the season. Keith Mann with the Huskers media department wanted to steer clear of the belt just to be sure and be safe with all of the NCAA rules...
  5. Adam Carriker

I appreciate it everyone! Like I said, I still visit Husker Max for Husker updates. If you're looking to continue some of the phenomenal debates we've had in the past, or start brand spanking new debates, you can always find me on Facebook and Twitter as well...
  6. Adam Carriker

I have truly APPRECIATED and ENJOYED my time with you all. Go Big Red and always remember...to Throw the Bones! :throwbones:
  7. Adam Carriker

Ahman Green

I've previously stated my top 4 backs in NU history are: 1- Mike Rozier 2- Ahman Green 3- Lawrence Phillips 4- Ameer Abdullah After thinking about it, I'm changing one thing: 1- MR 2- AG 3- AA 4- LP LP's off the field problems have to be taken into consideration, especially since he missed 6...
  8. Adam Carriker

Ahman Green

Rozier's fashion is unmatched. My sister went to high school in Omaha and ran track. She said every track meet she saw Ahman at, he was at least 30 meters ahead of the everybody else, if not more.
  9. Adam Carriker

Ahman Green

Yes he is. He only played for 3 years in Lincoln and his name is still all over the record books.
  10. Adam Carriker

Ahman Green

One of the best...
  11. Adam Carriker

Chris Jones Highlights

12. Adam Carriker

Special Edition of the Carriker Chronicles!

I'd like to invite you all over to my house to have supper sometime. We'll be serving a whole lot of peas! Don't worry, they won't be frozen anymore. We'll make sure they're cooked. :thumbsup: :Stirthepot:
  13. Adam Carriker

Never Before Told Personal Stories...Thoughts On Tommy Armstrong's Position Change

I agree with that sentiment, that's why he was justifiably dubbed "T-Magic" as a freshman. Don't forget the game he had against Kansas State that year too. I still never liked the plays they were calling for Taylor in that offense. They asked him to pass way too much. We were the only school...
  14. Adam Carriker

Never Before Told Personal Stories...Thoughts On Tommy Armstrong's Position Change

They are both Huskers, so I always root for both of them. But if I need a tie breaker, I always root for the guy playing defense. As odd as it may sound, if Tommy hits Ameer in an NFL game, that means I'm rooting for Tommy. And man, that does sound weird lol!
  15. Adam Carriker

You are absolutely correct. He's bringing in the talent, now he needs to coach it up and get W's on the field.
  16. Adam Carriker

This adds to my point. EC was clearly not a great passer, yet look what he did in an offense that was suited to him. I still say Tommy and Taylor would have thrived in our old school option offense. Or for Tommy, at least an offense that was better suited or more adjusted for him.
  17. Adam Carriker

I honestly don't think he overestimates it all. As far as recruiting and coaching, I'm right there with you on both!!
  18. Adam Carriker

I'm sure true Husker fans want MR to succeed, they're are just some questions if he's the right guy.
  19. Adam Carriker

IMO, Tommy Armstrong would have done well in the old school Nebraska offense or an offense like what Georgia Tech runs. Tommie Frazier and Scott Frost were great college QB's, but neither one threw very well. Imagine either one of them in MR current offense throwing the ball anywhere from 30-50...
  20. Adam Carriker

My newborn daughter, Jordyn May Carriker makes her Carriker Chronicles debut! I also address some negative publicity towards the Huskers lately! https://www.huskermax.com/columns/adam/carriker_2017_06_04.html

Back