• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Husker307

For Sale: Spring Tickets Available (1 Adult + 2 kids) - GONE

I have one adult and two kid tickets for tomorrow's game that I can't use b/c of work and living in Colorado. Tickets are located in Section 6 Row 19. All seats are together. Not asking any money for them. Hoping that a family could use them tomorrow. Email me if interested: [email protected]
  2. Husker307

Akron Tickets Purchased with Stubhub

I did contact Stubhub today and they sent the following email to me.
  3. Husker307

Akron Tickets Purchased with Stubhub

Anybody have any luck with getting a refund due to the cancelled game Saturday night?
  4. Husker307

Jr BlackShirt Ending Their Program

Cyberback, they charged $25 per kid, which was really good when you consider you can drop them off 90 minutes before the game. An average game last 3.5 hours so that breaks down to roughly $5 per hour.
  5. Husker307

Bigger Ed, they are stopping because of lack of interest:(
  6. Husker307

I'm not sure how many people were aware of this program, but the Jr Blackshirt program will be ending after 25 years. This was a program where parents could drop off their kids at the UNL Campus Rec Center 90 minutes before a home football game and pick them up 60 minutes after the game. The...
  7. Husker307

Spring game tix...

Just bought 4 tickets for my family in the East stands. Looking forward to the spring game. GBR!!
  8. Husker307

Watch Site in Denver Area

Living in Southeast Denver, I like to go to Swingers Sports Bar and Lounge. For a night game, it has been a fun place to go to. Usually it is a good idea to get there 60 to 90 minutes before kickoff to get a good seat. Have fun!
  9. Husker307

Watch Site in Denver Area

What part of Denver will you be at?
  10. Husker307

2017 Annual Season win/Loss Record Contest

W W W W W W L W W L L W 445
  11. Husker307

Anyone with info on ETA for season tickets

My tickets arrived yesterday! Always an exciting day.
  12. Husker307

Anyone with info on ETA for season tickets

I called the ticket office yesterday. A lady told me, the company printing out all the tickets should be finished printing all tickets by tomorrow. I'm assuming that the tickets get sent back to Lincoln b/c she told me they should be shipping those tickets out starting Thursday/Friday next...
  13. Husker307

Rich Glover and Johnny Rodgers will be at the tailgate for the Minnesota Game

My brother-in-law and I will be there (coming from Laramie and Denver respectively).
  14. Husker307

Amtrak Train from Denver to Lincoln?

Does anybody have any positive/negative experiences taking the train from Denver to Lincoln for gameday? I was playing with the idea of leaving Denver Friday night and arriving early Saturday morning. As well as leaving Lincoln at mid-night and arriving back in Denver Sunday morning.
  15. Husker307

Score Prediction Contest - Illinois (UI)

NU 42 UI 9
  16. Husker307

Score Prediction Contest - Northwestern (NW)

NU 35 NW 13
  17. Husker307

For Sale: 2016 Champions Club parking and pedestrian passes

Any parking spot for tomorrow's game available?
  18. Husker307

HuskerMax 10th annual Season Record Contest

W W W W W L W W L W W W 389

Back