• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. cthusker

Could this be an Option for Huskers AD?

Obviously our BOR needs to do it again as 7+ months is to long to go without a president in the fact moving environment. I would hope it won’t take them that long to find a new AD!
  2. cthusker

Could this be an Option for Huskers AD?

If AtM and Ohio State can lure away some of our best executives we should look to do likewise! There’s almost 70 other P5 schools with many excellet AD’s and presidents. Go poach both positions from other successful schools that have good AD's and Presidents. Why not? This is the 2nd time AtM...
  3. cthusker

Dennis LeBlanc is Interim AD

Obviously he has the accadamic side of things covered. I simply wonder about how much experience he has handling all the other critical disciplines needed to be a successful AD. Guess we’re going to find out if he’s elevated to more than interim director. We’ve all seen the disasters created...
  4. cthusker

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

I liked Trev and predicted early on he was going to be our new AD when Moos got canned. He did a good job and Husker athletes are on the rise imo. Having said that folks really need to stop with all the hand wringing and the freaken BS that the sky is falling... good grief! He could have gotten...
  5. cthusker

Since Trev was named in that ugly lawsuit and we don’t have a current president, who would have Trev’s back? Could he be fired for cause and lose his contract money if Nebraska throws him under the bus who would hire him because of this lawsuit? If however he left for A&M they would be 100%...
  6. cthusker

I suspect regardless of who is hired if they turn out to be excellent they won’t be long term anyway. Big schools dripping with money and prestige will always be able to hire our really good AD's away from us. That’s just a fact so we might as well get used to 2nd string hires. Seems like the...
  7. cthusker

Hoiberg Coach of The Year...

So a coach with a team LOADED with NBA talent and was expected to win the conference while having a great season... Won the conference and had an great season? WOW what a total surprise! The BIG says lets make him co-coach of the year with a coach that actually gave his talented team 1 of its...
  8. cthusker

P2 flexing their muscles

The way this is probably going to shake out eventually there’s going to be a lot fewer college kids playing college football then play it now.
  9. cthusker

They Advocated for NIL, now they are advocating for this.....

I’ve finally reached the point where the ONLY sports I will pay to watch via electronic media are Husker football games....
  10. cthusker

Brian Ferentz?

Could not care less about so called optics if he’s hired. This isn’t MR’s first rodeo and if he believes Ferentz can help Nebraska win I’m all aboard.
  11. cthusker

ACC Approves helmet comms and tablets

That sentence seems odd saying each school would have the option to use the commo system? Does that mean one team can use it while the opponent can’t because they can’t afford it? Lets say a FBS schools is playing a lower division school which doesn’t use helmet comms. What happens? Can the FBS...
  12. cthusker

Spring football

I’m hoping once again we play tackle football as opposed to flag football. Obviously injuries need to be minimized but it’s supposed to be football which entails some risks. Impossible to have any idea what our QB’s are like passing under pressure if they can’t be touched. It’s certainly going...
  13. cthusker

This ought to be fun.

The Wild West... just got Wilder imo! :Lol:
  14. cthusker

Nebraska Athletics turning into old Time Nebraska Highschool support.

RH seems to have everything happening to become a great coach at Nebraska. All he needs to do now is to get started winning this coming season.
  15. cthusker

Husker Dan great article.

I was honestly sold on him from the get go because I had followed what he built at Syracuse. They were BOTTOM feeders before White took over as their DC. Watched his defense shut down Wisky's running attack in a bowl game. White won’t be around much longer as he’ll get his shot at a decent...
  16. cthusker

Whats this stuff regarding Trev?

Of course there are bad people in every profession. I wonder however if citizens believe we need more LE officers or attorneys? IMO getting shot, stabbed and beaten should have involved the police imo but to each their own. I always explain to perps the government doesn’t pay me enough to take a...
  17. cthusker

If you’re ever mugged, robbed, shot, assaulted, etc be sure to call your attorney first and let me know how that works out for you.
  18. cthusker

And that’s exactly what’s wrong in the way lawyers write regulations and laws imo. Hundreds of pages of undecipherable minutia that requires lawyers to unravel which isn’t an accident. To be honest I’m generally on the other side of those twisted laws and dealing with slick defense lawyers. I...
  19. cthusker

I’m glad I did keep on reading because I was about to make the same point you just did only not as elegant. Why take the chance of revealing negative information when not forced to do so and potentially exposing your company to legal action? The answer is don’t do it....
  20. cthusker

My experience when hiring someone their former employers were extremely reluctant to provide ANY information except to verify their employment. Any negative information they provided could open them up to lawsuits. I was a part owner of a trucking company and could not say anything except to...

Back