• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. BigMacHusker

tOSU at PSU

I'm not sure what you think that article proves? Some crazy people came to his house wanting an autograph, not good but doesn't exactly mean they didn't like him.
  2. BigMacHusker

tOSU at PSU

Do I really need to tell you why? I can usually tune out commentators for the most part but really struggle with these two anymore. I quit Gameday a few years ago but was unlucky enough to be at a friend's place with it on during his cry session. I don't care what anyone says about his...
  3. BigMacHusker

tOSU at PSU

That is Herbstreit, who also says it's because OSU didn't need to "open it up" against Nebraska. Running the ball is now "opening it up". Herbstreit is in hyper douche mode tonight
  4. BigMacHusker

DE Jailen Weaver is N

Hopefully the DL builds on it's early play and Tuioti can close out the class strong to have a Greg Austin 2019 totally redeem yourself type year
  5. BigMacHusker

tOSU at PSU

A lot of those first game of the year narratives just getting blowed up one week later, as usual
  6. BigMacHusker

tOSU at PSU

7. BigMacHusker

Minny - Maryland game ....anybody as curious as me??

This kid is going to do some damage
  8. BigMacHusker

Big 10 Consistency

They could just be honest and admit there was no scientific reasoning for the 21 days to begin with, instead they have to try to hide behind a new study. These people are clowns.
  9. BigMacHusker

Heart Issue

10. BigMacHusker

Do you see a better team/program?

Parker singles out Benhart on this play, but watch how Jurgens finishes. Brings a tear to my eye
  11. BigMacHusker

Do you see a better team/program?

I think Frost is going to be dead on about Jurgens. He put a 90s style pancake on an OSU DL and looks smooth getting to the second level. Rogers was a pleasant surprise and Robinson is as advertised, that dude is a dude. Honas looks more like the Honas we were expecting, as much as I like...
  12. BigMacHusker

So many teams are better than NU

Mike Leach will tell you the first game of the year always tells you everything you need to know about the season. Fans and their emotions make for quite the side show
  13. BigMacHusker

Coronavirus Status Updates

Except you are 100x more likely to die playing Russian roulette. Are other people downplaying it or are you overplaying it?
  14. BigMacHusker

James Carnie Gets His Nebraska Offer: Will Announce Monday 12 October

And then there is Hickman, is he still a tweener or is it looking like he will continue outside? Carnie seems like the guy with the mentality to play anywhere that gets him on the field if necessary, and he looks to have the hands and athleticism to be a big WR. I can't imagine he would ever...
  15. BigMacHusker

Uzbekistan

We've become so irrelevant to CFB that any innocuous comment elicits a response from the entire sporting world.
  16. BigMacHusker

Observations from Attending a Live Game

Not allowing fans would certainly follow the B1G's M.O. of making decisions that ignore science.
  17. BigMacHusker

Coronavirus Status Updates

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/symptoms.htm
  18. BigMacHusker

2021 New Offers Going Out

Never heard of him, Frost should give him a call
  19. BigMacHusker

LSU / MISS STATE

Back