• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. G

William Kyle SDSU (Portal) > UCLA

Im not sure the guy can shoot. Def would have fit a need but he might get eaten alive in big10 play. Saw him against ISU....hes ok but nothing special imo Coulda used him but not a big diff maker
  2. G

Hepburn enters portal

Lot of hearsay assumed as truth on here
  3. G

Hepburn enters portal

Says who
  4. G

Hepburn enters portal

Says who
  5. G

Frankie Fidler UNO Transfer to visit > Michigan State

So coulda Keisi and he came back
  6. G

On another site, there was a poster that said he saw Igor, both Hoibergs, Williams and Mast all out to dinner somewhere Id never heard of in Lincoln. If that is true, Mast being at dinner might be hint that maybe he is still coming back. Poster seemed legit to me
  7. G

Tommie Frazier vs. Turner Gill

Bingo COulda won without him in 95 Didnt need him in 97 he was fortunate to be the qb at a time when we had the best teams across the board that TO ever had Qbs get too much credit when teams win, hes a great example. Good qb, too much credit. Just like replacing him in 97 still won us a natty...
  8. G

omg lol Only bring up facts to make your point. Leave out other facts lol Tf pass to AM was under thrown and poorly thrown thats obviously Im done lol I think tf was a very good qb but overrated I think in the 90s the flip was the change in D not tf. If it was because of tf, we dont get to the...
  9. G

Im kinda wondering if Gavin from rutgers that is visiting, is a indication that fidlers not comin
  10. G

Um might wanna go back and rewatch the game. Tf struggled early and threw a dumb pic and we were down like 17. Only when bb came in did we finally start to move the ball. If we play tf the whole game we never overcome is bad early game performance
  11. G

Forgetting that we struggled the
  12. G

And with all of that, the arguement of whose better tg or tf. Ok, do we look like that against asu if tg is the qb? No Sf was bad in 96. Just bad and yet we still almost play for a nt.
  13. G

Landing fidler and getting mast back are the 2 biggest things for this team off season imo
  14. G

William Kyle SDSU (Portal) > UCLA

This guy is allick 2.0
  15. G

Some real ridiculous statements here. 1 we almost played for a NT in 96 and would have if the flu hadnt hit against texas and that teams struggles against asu happened cuz SF in 96 was that bad and we lost a TON of guys and yet still almost played for NT. I said tf was good, losing him hurt for...
  16. G

First of all we played ksu with a 5 8 125 lb walk on until we finally brought brook in and won. A healthy brook from the start and its not close. 2nd of all, idk WTH the 96 asu game has to do with anything lol Frazier was good Tg was better 95 team wins a natty with a host if ex nu qbs because...
  17. G

Good points. I will echo what has been said by some in that TG was better than TF IMO. I have said for YEARS that TG is NUs best QB ever. TG wins 2 nattys in 94 and 95 if hes QB. Remember in 82 if there was replay we would have basically won a NT due to the PSU loss. And half of a finger tip...
  18. G

NDSU Transfer Forward Andrew Morgan Has Committed To Nebraska

Good film. Good get. He either is a big addition or if not, he give us good depth at a needed spot
  19. G

where are we at with the roster?

I think we should consider that the incoming frosh from wisconsin will likley impact next yrs team. Great shooter

Back