• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. U

Chief Borders hangs around No. 1 QB Julian Lewis

As long as he don't switch Chief to USC
  2. U

Is a good crowd expected for Saturday scrimmage.

I n the Runza line, for sure
  3. U

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

Emmitt bringing up Greg Sharpe was a,solid, class statement
  4. U

Game Management Due for Improvement?

I'm impressed with how Rhule seems to react to questions regarding shortcomings. To this point, he acknowledges, rather than gets defensive. And it seems he uses his large staff to brainstorm fixes in a collaboration. Being a head coach at the collegiate level is a BIG job. He seems to be a fixer.
  5. U

Game Management Due for Improvement?

Stones don't go unturned. Lots of attention to detail, addressing previous shortcomings. And i don't deny there have been shortcomings. Lots of folks on staff, tasked to address these items with corrections.
  6. U

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

On Craig's long run, qb Mark Mauer got the last "block" downfield. I found that impressive. Kudos to the qb coach
  7. U

Rollie Worster transfer point guard N

Is Uhlis done? Much needed addition. Frees up Williams.
  8. U

Gardening

Well, I got my garden tilled this week. Every year, it seems to become a little more like work, lol. Looking to plant potatoes, onions, carrots and radishes this weekend.
  9. U

Yeah, I believe moving tight end or running back
  10. U

Rhule Prefers Recruits Attending Practice

They get to view how their life will be on an average day.
  11. U

NDSU Transfer Forward Andrew Morgan Has Committed To Nebraska

Offensive upgrade from Allick.
  12. U

That's a good point. You have maybe 7 game days. Practices are what gets lived every day
  13. U

Would you be open to tearing down Memorial Stadium?

I think that makes sense. I'd be interested in a convincing counter point.
  14. U

It's at the stadium, no? If we rebuild elsewhere, it's no longer convenient....
  15. U

The last big update, with locker rooms and all that money spent on modern recovery? Just flush it all?
  16. U

Would we just abandon all the recent upgrades that attach to Memorial Stadium?
  17. U

Keisei invited to State Farm 3-Pt contest, Thur, 4/4/24 - KT put on quite a Show!

Two seasons ago, he was a major liability on the defensive end. I'm actually impressed how much he improved there

Back