• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Boheet

Nebraska vs Illinois Prediction Thread (10/6/23) Winner ca74 Shirt

Nebraska 27 Illinois 13
  2. Boheet

Nebraska vs N. Illinois Game Prediction Thread (9/16/23) Winner: SV Joshi

Nebraska 19 Northern Illinois 10
  3. Boheet

Nebraska @ Minnesota Game Prediction Thread (8/31/23) Winner Bucktril

Nebraska 23 Minnesota 19
  4. Boheet

HM 2023 Season Record Contest: WINNER: Twokgrad

08/31 @ Minnesota (Thursday) L 09/09 @ Colorado L 09/16. Northern Illinois W 09/23. LA. Tech W 09/30. Michigan L 10/06. @ Illinois (Friday) L 10/13. Bye 10/20. Northwestern W 10/28: Purdue L 11/04. @ Michigan State W 11/11. Maryland W 11/18. @ Wisconsin W 11/24. Iowa (Friday) L 6-6 Total...
  5. Boheet

Kevin Warren on his way out???

Covid made it pretty obvious he is just a figure head. Don’t imagine much will change when they bring in the next figure head.
  6. Boheet

9 months of guessing.

Rhule is saying everything we want to hear and what we believe is the path to winning games again. The question is can he accomplish what he says he wants to do.
  7. Boheet

Bowl practice

Let’s be honest. How much good would an extra 15 practices done under the previous staff?
  8. Boheet

Defensive Coordinator

You would think so, but that division is so bad I don’t they have been mathematically eliminated yet.
  9. Boheet

Defensive Coordinator

Could it be an NFL guy who’s team could be eliminated from playoff contention this week?
  10. Boheet

Rhule reportedly turned us down. Update: Well Maybe Not

So using this logic Rhule won the Big12 last year. Awesome!
  11. Boheet

Rhule reportedly turned us down. Update: Well Maybe Not

Rhule has been one of my top choices for awhile. I became more excited about him when I read an article on his recruiting philosophy combined with strong development. I think matches exactly what we need at Nebraska.
  12. Boheet

Next head coach thoughts

You don’t want to remember that one.
  13. Boheet

Week 7 best guess/hope

I just have a feeling it will be O’Brien (so that is my vote) but I would prefer Aranda.
  14. Boheet

Why MJ is TA’s safest choice

Mickey has been doing a great job getting the team playing together again. So far though, he has been picking the low hanging fruit (accountability, line up defense correctly, defensive aggressiveness, one play calling voice on offense, etc…). The problem is that we may not get the chance to see...
  15. Boheet

Happy Locker Room

I know it is one game but it feels like the start of something special.
  16. Boheet

So when will we know?

When is it considered known? When Lars tweets it out?
  17. Boheet

Per SI, IHCMJ accepted the Interim title and stipend - with assurances...

I agree that administration shouldn’t meddle with the new coach but just because it hasn’t worked previously doesn’t mean it never works. Alvarez was a famous meddler and Wiscy kept rolling. Moos keeps his hands completely out of it and Frost fails. It takes the right combination of Coach and...
  18. Boheet

Campbell The Process.

I posted this in another thread but it bears repeating. If you can determine if Campbell has reached his coaching ceiling or if he’s reached ISU’s ceiling then you would probably know what you should do with him.

Back