• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Skunkman1

Would you be open to tearing down Memorial Stadium?

I'm all N if it is a domed stadium!
  2. Skunkman1

Spring football

We all want hard nose football in the Spring Game and our practices Until a season ending injury!
  3. Skunkman1

What was 1890 thinking???

There really is nothing wrong with HFCS! Sugar is sugar! If you eat five lbs of sugar in one setting it is gonna kill you!
  4. Skunkman1

What was 1890 thinking???

I disagree! MD has helped our program so much because he knows how to get the Big Boy boosters to step forward with the big bucks! Just so happy that most everybody finally stepped forward and threw in our money and helped 1890 out! This is one way us little guys can help out!
  5. Skunkman1

(Update: Over $1 million raised!) 1890 Initiative asking for Husker fans help.

Awesome post! Only thing I will add is if you strongly believe against donating to NIL then you can't complain if our NIL does not compete with the big boys! At least our donations go 100 percent to the the players!
  6. Skunkman1

The Stupid football

Is still here! "sigh"
  7. Skunkman1

Blackshirts Announced

Post of the Year!
  8. Skunkman1

Volleyball Day in Nebraska

The Skunk Family will be there!
  9. Skunkman1

Blackshirts Announced

Bo at first hated the Blackshirt concept because it was something he did not control The very first year he handed them out he walked into the locker room threw them on the floor and yelled "Here I was told you #$%$#@s get these!" You earn your Blackshirt by beating out everyone else to start...
  10. Skunkman1

Blackshirts Announced

Exactly! It really is that simple!
  11. Skunkman1

Blackshirts Announced

Exactly! The way the drama was getting it would have been hard for Superman to meet the standards of earning a Blackshirt! Clark Kent sure as hell would have been refused! It is given to the starters! If we have a year that our starters suck, tough the starters still get the Blackshirts! It is...
  12. Skunkman1

Blackshirts Announced

Tradition as it should be! Well done!
  13. Skunkman1

That time of the year!

Go here to get your parking! https://app.lincoln.ne.gov/aspx/city/eventprk/default.aspx I like the parking here because you can park your rig all day and not have to come get it right after the game!
  14. Skunkman1

What’s the #1 Thing You Want to See this Season?

just take the Stupid out off our play
  15. Skunkman1

Tickets arrived today!

You actually "Gasp!" have your whole seat to your self with arm and leg room!
  16. Skunkman1

Tickets arrived today!

I am looking forward to my move down to the first three rows in the 600s, been wanting these seats ever since I moved up there!
  17. Skunkman1

Hello old friends

"HI!"
  18. Skunkman1

Let's talk hockey.

DONU hockey Club plays very good hockey!
  19. Skunkman1

No Longer the All Bus Team?

I just want the STUPID taken out of our ball games! Then the winning will follow!
  20. Skunkman1

Seat yourself!

After all these years up in the 600s and having all the seats taken when it was my time to chose! I was finally able to get down into row two! Awesome

Back