• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. RussianRed

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Services for RussianRed

I don't know what to say... Thank you for the joy you guys brought him, and the comfort you're bringing me. Other than that, I am speechless... <S> RussianRed Jr.
  2. RussianRed

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Passing of RussianRed (RIP)

RedWing, I am terribly sorry about your loss, I can only imagine your pain as I know it is dealt with in different ways. I think I am going to self-medicate here really quick by giving a "rant" so to speak. Saturday I was at the point where I KNEW he was still in bed, just got done...
  3. RussianRed

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Passing of RussianRed (RIP)

Hey all, This is RussianRed Jr. I wanted to make a post for my father, as he would want all of you to know. My father passed away last night, October 4th. I know for a fact he would want you ALL to know how much he enjoyed your company. Some of you had the same exact "wit" ( I use that in...
  4. RussianRed

Word Association

townhome
  5. RussianRed

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Us Mid West Farmers could use some of your prayers for the rest of this week!

Your a Corn Whore, but your my Corn Whore! You ain't going anywhere MR Pincher!!!
  6. RussianRed

Word Association

BMW
  7. RussianRed

News Headlines.....maybe?

I don't know if I can top that one!
  8. RussianRed

Word Association

hands
  9. RussianRed

Word Association

Arm Pit