• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. RevHusker

Final Goodbye

I hear you and am sorry for your loss as well! I find comfort and peace through seeing and hearing stories of all the lives he touched! It is like he is sharing the story with me when I read what others have to say… I know he is at peace and waking with his savior in Heaven… Thank you all for...
  2. RevHusker

Final Goodbye

Four of my favorite Husker memories with my father: 1. 1996 - I was maybe 10 or so and we were in Lincoln visiting. My father and I had been at the Nebraska bookstore picking up some swag from the the 94/95 back2back championship when he took me over to walk around the outside of the stadium...
  3. RevHusker

Final Goodbye

Memorial Service will be Monday 12/28 @ 11 CST at Zion Lutheran Harvester in St Charles, MO We are trying to arrange a live stream via the church‘s website here: https://zionharvester.org Thank You all for the support!
  4. RevHusker

Final Goodbye

Hello, My name is Jason and RevHusker (Rev Jack Gillam) was my father. It is with a heavy heart that I am writing his final post after 15 years on this forum. My father got the ultimate Christmas gift of going to his eternal home in Heaven on Christmas Day. My father loved Husker Football and...
  5. RevHusker

Requesting Prayers for my Wife (updated 2023 - see p. 78)

Elwood, you continue to be an inspiration to so many. Steph, in her own way, is an inspiration and witness to many including all at the LTAC! Think about every worker, including maintenance workers, and other patients who in one way or anther are impacted by her, you and family. God is...
  6. RevHusker

Elwood, this was sent to me by a friend in Alabama. I thought of you.
  7. RevHusker

Every care facility has different standards. Sad part is that some have two standards: the stated care plan and then the real plan! Find the advo ate who will strongly listen to you and represent you. Usually this will need to be a management person — social worker may be your person...
  8. RevHusker

Requesting Prayers

May God grant you peace and strength as you go through procedures. May He also give focused mind and heart to all surgeons and others who will be your caretakers. Amen
  9. RevHusker

This was posted by a friend, it made me think of you and Steph. Blessings my brother in Christ!
  10. RevHusker

Elwood, you need to write a book about your journey through this. Faith and Covid-19! It would be an awesome Christian testimony about dealing with challenging issues! Blessings. Tell Steph her HuskerMax family greet her and are in constant prayer on her behalf!
  11. RevHusker

You’re living the miracle! God is so amazing!
  12. RevHusker

Ask and believe! Your faith is strong and a witness to all. You will probably never know in this life the people you are witnessing to. One day, prayerfully a long time away, you will be greeted in heaven by someone who says “Your witness led me to find Christ in my life! Thank you!”
  13. RevHusker

Continually praying
  14. RevHusker

Glad to hear Elwood! Continually praying for God’s healing. Praying for the Holy Spirit to surround you, Steph, and the whole extended family with peace, strength, rest, and great friends! Praying in thanksgiving for Jesus’s love for all, forgiveness and grace.

Back