• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. dparks

Vince Genatone Enters Portal

Coming home.
  2. dparks

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

I totally agree I’m just stating what I was hearing from someone. I would rather have it be that he just wants to get the better weather or get way more money or whatever it may be.
  3. dparks

Exactly! They’re just added onto the 76 million they’re paying Jimbo not to coach.
  4. dparks

*RUMOR* I’m hearing that there MIGHT be some toxicity in the organization, from the vacant Carter position (currently filled with an interim) and above. Again, a RUMOR I heard a bit ago. Im hoping to heck it is just about $$ but we shall find out, hopefully soon.
  5. dparks

If true, it has to be all about the $$ since he has it real good at Nebraska. Maybe the fact that Carter left and no one has been hired to replace him? Maybe they have a new person picked and Trev doesn’t like that person? Weather? It just doesn’t make sense with the massive support he has...
  6. dparks

Glenn Thomas is the new QB coach

Glenn will also be "Co-Offensive Coordinator". My initial reaction after reading that was that, MAYBE, it was a sort of a subtle shot at Satterfield, though that was just MY 1st reaction.
  7. dparks

RB Donte Dowdell Has Committed To Nebraska

Found this today, sorry if already posted. Though just an opinion from an Oregon Podcaster, interesting how last year, when Donte committed to Oregon, he calls him the next "Adrian Peterson".
  8. dparks

Former Syracuse LB Stefon Thompson

N
  9. dparks

Former Oregon 4* RB Dante Dowdell. : Commitment Expected Soon

Sounds like he got a CB from Wiltfong.
  10. dparks

Reading on X that Chubba is in the portal.....

Apparently, no longer a rumor...maybe...: https://omaha.com/sports/huskers/football/chubba-purdy-transferring-from-nebraska-football/article_59a2d32a-2188-539d-b83f-4c4978b58579.html
  11. dparks

Reading on X that Chubba is in the portal.....

Chubba has entered the Portal. No idea if true so I thought I would use the new "Rumor" forum.
  12. dparks

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

Gotcha and absolutely agree! This ends Wednesday, one way or the other.
  13. dparks

I am tending to agree with you. But there’s no reason now to cut bait with DR since signing days only two days away. If this is two weekends ago, yes but not this close to signing day. Thank goodness Daniel stuck with us.
  14. dparks

They can sign whenever they want whether they graduate early or not. But yes, Dylan will be at his spring practice wherever he goes. Like I said, he could, and might start practice with George today. Obviously, he can’t play the bowl game but he can practice with them.
  15. dparks

Agreed, everything I hear about McCord is it turned south due to his dad and MR said no. This DR scenario is reminding me so much of the Gabbert one. I’m to the point where I’m almost thinking he stays at Georgia with a very very healthy NIL boost. Nebraska has had coaches do this in the past...
  16. dparks

Well, wasn't Dylan suppose to start practice with Georgia tomorrow (Monday)? Monday might tell us something. I also heard if he is committed to Nebraska, he could just stay here while on this trip, though I wouldn't why since 2nd semester doesn't start until 1st week or so of January and there...
  17. dparks

People need to keep 2 things in mind: 1) Most prospects that do commit after a weekend visit usually do so after getting home late Sunday night/early Monday, and, 2) With 1st signing day Wednesday, he may elect to announce then at the school press conference hat thingy.

Back