• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. B

So, what…..

There isn’t a single sports analyst, tv personality, or casual fan who didn’t think that his hire was the most logical of hires across the country. Was it logical because he was the prodigal son or was it because there were no better coaches available? Now that’s the big question!
  2. B

Pat Forde may be a jerk...

3. B

Pat Forde may be a jerk...

Why do people continue to believe that Aranda would be dumb enough to leave a school where he will most likely be at the top of the conference every year to come to a school that has never been a destination job in my lifetime and coach a team that he has one year (two at most) to win otherwise...
  4. B

For those that want Matt Campbell as HC if Frost is fired.....

Guess who else was in literally every game against far superior opponents and is in a super sized hot seat? Yup, our very own Scott Frost.
  5. B

Coach Joseph Officially N

I am one who said something close to this. I specifically said that no top tier coach will come to Nebraska unless they have some ties to the state or program. This is still 100% true.
  6. B

Starts at the Top

Are you actually serious or just pulling straws? Was there an investigation? Yes. Did it amount to anything? Not really. So we are going to try to go the legal route with an argument that is shakier than our 2 minute offense? Seems like a winning gameplan. lol.
  7. B

Starts at the Top

Maybe we should just discontinue the football program. The fans have spoken and this team has no chance. Why even play the games.
  8. B

I think it is time to move on.

Ill believe it when I see it. Fitzy is losing/ has lost some of his key people who have kept him afloat.
  9. B

Which domino falls first?

For some weird reason I am not fond of the Snyder conversation. I will GLADLY and happily be wrong if he is hired and does well. I also have minimal reason for this feeling. It is just an oddly uneasy feeling.
  10. B

Notre Dame Better Not Sneak Into the Playoffs

Being plagued with Notre Dame news because of where I live (North Eastern Indiana) this is kind of a funny topic. There's actually a pretty large population of Irish Fans who hope they don't make the playoffs. They are absolutely tired of seeing them be more than embarrassed. They would prefer a...
  11. B

I think it is time to move on.

So the Huskers hang over half a hundred on NW and their score wasn't even an impressive one and you all of a sudden feel Northwestern is going to come out of the gates swinging haymakers. Well, I guess we are all entitled to our own fantasies.
  12. B

Matt Sichterman Not Coming Back

I highly doubt any Husker Fan is burying their heads and ignoring the issues that are clear and obvious. I also believe the majority of Husker Fans also realize that they have about zero input on the decisions being made. Most Husker Fans would prefer wins over losses but we are not there yet...
  13. B

19 VS 9.......

I agree. However, even still, nobody was going to confuse a co-champion of the Mountain State Conference with any of the big conferences though.
  14. B

Recruiting

The transfer portal has become this holy grail of opportunity to some. Ironically, a lot of these people used to talk down on coaches who looked to the Junior College ranks. Both are the same thing...a bandaid. If you are looking to the transfer portal for more than a couple areas of need then...
  15. B

Meltdown. Can Frost manage it this week?

Yup, fire the coach and pay the full buyout. Settle for whomever is willing to take the job. Has it really been that long ago that everyone forgot that is how we ended up with Mike Reilly? We fired a coach and then went weeks without anyone being interested in the job so we get whatever dead...
  16. B

So how many games does frost coach next year?

Id also be VERY surprised if part of his decision making wasn't testing the waters to see what the interest level is. I am betting if there was a viable option available that was actually interested he would have pulled the proverbial trigger and made the coaching change. Its very easy to fire a...
  17. B

Whatever

Living in Northeastern Indiana I really don't know how anyone considers this the Midwest. This is exactly why I left Indiana off my list. Even with Indiana on that list, congratulations, you can name one team. A team that picks and chooses their schedule because they do not belong to any...
  18. B

Whatever

lol, don't get me wrong. I personally agree. The problem is I have seen hundreds of people say Frost needs to go. I have seen dozens of head coaching dream sheets. Yet, I have seen or heard of ZERO people who would be generally interested in the HC position at Nebraska. The hiring of offensive...
  19. B

Whatever

I almost didn't even respond to your comment because it was just really not worth the effort but I figured it will help bring up my post count lol. Go ahead my friend, make any assumptions you desire. I specifically said that I am NOT a fan of moral victories. Furthermore, I will disagree with...
  20. B

How do you let this continue?

Well, I hate to answer a question with a question but here I go...who's going to come here? I know that the common answer is probably anyone will be better but seriously though, name one high profile coach who has come to Nebraska who didn't have ties to Nebraska! Heck name one high profile...

Back