• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. 70county

Brisket tips for smoking

nothing more Husker football than learning to tailgate!! At least its not a thread about another teams recruiting class
  2. 70county

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

i was discussing next seasons (2025) starting OL in the OL thread awhile back. Even if we don't need Pyle or any of the other youngsters this year, someone not only has to play in 2025, but they have to be starters. We could get by with the options we have as backup candidates this year with so...
  3. 70county

Tommie Frazier vs. Turner Gill

We seriously need to have a homework assignment for the board. Everyone needs to go back and watch all these games that are being talked about. for this post, we will discuss the miss information about the 1995 Orange Bowl. Tommie frazier did not "struggle" early. Nebraska began its first...
  4. 70county

Would love to see the replay of which you speak. It sounds to me that the only similarity between the two was the distance to the 1st down. My recollection.of the play in which you speak was clearly not defended the same. Our first clue’s are the facts both plays had great success because both...
  5. 70county

Can we please stop calling it NIL?

Crucified? Jesus you may not be, but announcing the government will screw it up is prophetic. And also enough to have you eliminated…. By some regimes. The truth shall get you canceled!!
  6. 70county

1996 has to do with the mid 90’s minus tommie Frazier, being replaced by one of those exQB’s you speak of…. And 1 thst is as good or was better than any (Scott Frost the player). We went from the fiesta bowl to being shut out with virtually everyone back on thst offense except TF. (Who am I’m...
  7. 70county

Can we please stop calling it NIL?

can't wait for the irs to start looking to collect for these 17 year old kids that aren't even filing taxes.
  8. 70county

where to begin with your hatred...? the bold is absolutly ridicules. We damn near lost to KSU with other QB and we went from demolishing Florida N the Fiesta bowl to being shut out by ASU when one of these other QB's had to play. say what you will about Brook, sad ending to the story, but we...
  9. 70county

the fact both of them had career threatening injuries (fraziers blood clots and Gills lower leg nerve damage) makes this conversation that much better.
  10. 70county

ya, im sorry bout this, but 3rd and 7 is not 4th and 8. An option play on 4th and 8, with practically no time on the clock, your Heisman trophy winning RB and Outland Trophy winning RG both out with injury, 1or 2 plays after Gill perfectly places a ball on Irving Fryars hip only to be dropped in...
  11. 70county

Lots of good stuff here. Let’s also not forget Tommie Frazier didn’t have Irving Fryar. I don’t believe we beat Miami without tommie, sorry cris Collinsworth apologists, but if Frazier plays the whole game, it’s a win going away.
  12. 70county

Total Solar Eclipse

Clarksville Arkansas area with light clouds on and off, which had me nervous. Ultimately a pretty good view. iPhones don’t due it just…
  13. 70county

Total Solar Eclipse

What’s your weather looking like?
  14. 70county

Total Solar Eclipse

Damn sure hope so. 2017 was maaagnificent!
  15. 70county

Another bites the dust! Lawrence in portal now > Rhode Island

For starters, are any of the guys coming in official? Second, being confident in Fred’s recruiting formula being all dialed in based on the guys he got the last couple years is contradictory of everyone he recruited being so easily replaced in one fell swoop…. If the “model” is convince all the...
  16. 70county

where are we at with the roster?

We can both/all view ‘history’ differently. If you want to say/believe Fred Hoiberg is turning the program around in the new day and age of college athletics, I won’t take objection. Nebraska has everything needed for success on the court…fan base, donors, facilities, NIL (enough to be relevant)...
  17. 70county

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

Nebraska has had its share of outstanding CB over the years. Miles shot at the NFL probably wasn't aided by his height but it wasn't completely eliminated. Ralph Brown came along and had a very long productive career in the 5'9" range. Darrell Green was still rolling along just fine when Miles...
  18. 70county

Another bites the dust! Lawrence in portal now > Rhode Island

I find it hard to believe the way Lawrence was shooting that you can’t shuffle guys around in the day and age of position less basketball. It sure was nice having Allick pounding the boards from the 4 and I’ve not seen enough to counter Gary was playing better 3. Its just tough with Nebraska...
  19. 70county

Over a stretch of years… Nebraska basketball has not had “momentum” very often ever. Basically starting from scratch again is quit frightening.
  20. 70county

History is not on our side

Back