• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. PaperIsDead

Fiesta Bowl UCF-Baylor

:eek: What the...?
  2. PaperIsDead

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked manziel disdain

I can't stand him and I'm glad he's gone and I don't have to hear journalists slobber over him any more.
  3. PaperIsDead

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Thad Randle

Great game today by Randle (and Ankrah). Both those guys really stepped up their play this year.
  4. PaperIsDead

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Stanford-MSU

He signed a contract extension today for himself and his staff after the whorns contacted him.
  5. PaperIsDead

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Stanford-MSU

Now the big question: Assuming Stanford loses, do they finish the season ranked #2 or #3? :rolfl:
  6. PaperIsDead

Stanford can barely move the ball. Even if they get the first, they'll be fortunate to get another one.
  7. PaperIsDead

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked B1G in Bowls

I agree that most of the Big Ten teams play up due to the sweet bowl arrangements the conference has, and that was true for the first three games today: #19 vs. #9, UR vs. #16 and UR vs. #22.
  8. PaperIsDead

If Stanford is going to stay in this game they need to get it going soon. MSU has had all the momentum for a while.
  9. PaperIsDead

Cook is a ton better than when the season started. To some degree, Pelini has always had MSU's number. We just couldn't overcome the TOs this year.
  10. PaperIsDead

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked B1G in Bowls

I'm rooting for Sparty. I've always liked them, and I've grown tired of everyone slobbering about stanford. OSU, I guess I prefer they win, but I don't really care.
  11. PaperIsDead

Did Mushburger bet on Stanford? He sure can't keep his biases in check very well. :lol:

Back