• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Nebugeater

Spring game commits

So you are expecting the spring game to impact commits for the Men's Basketball team. Got Ya.
  2. Nebugeater

Brisket tips for smoking

I just find it interesting how the rules/guidelines apply to some things and not others.
  3. Nebugeater

Warren Sapp to CU

You can go buy Coach Prime's house in Canton, Miss. <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpermalink.php%3Fstory_fbid%3Dpfbid0WNoF9dZQFwpQKqPw1RqqXAUuHai7shDvrcpm21isiw4oarFjQdX8wcZyGD3h2Pmhl%26id%3D100064114116846&show_text=true&width=500"...
  4. Nebugeater

Would you be open to tearing down Memorial Stadium?

As big of an issue as the rail is the City Campus Utility plant. Consider it the heartbeat of the campus. Moving this would be unthinkable.
  5. Nebugeater

Brisket tips for smoking

why isn't this and the ribeye thread in Max's Kitchen category?
  6. Nebugeater

Might as well build here. THis often seems underutilized.
  7. Nebugeater

Not a chance of a new stadium fitting
  8. Nebugeater

It is far from all the DT businesses that thrive on the home game crowds.
  9. Nebugeater

where are we at with the roster?

Here is the prototype for the new logo to be used on Husker Basketball jerseys moving forward.
  10. Nebugeater

2024/25 schedule

Is this for real Are the Huskers and the Jays really playing in Omaha this fall on the same day the Huskers host Wisconsin in Football? Granted, it is April 1st, but if this is real, what a misfire.
  11. Nebugeater

Huskers enter the polls

THe new ranking by Baseball America is out today. The Huskers enter their poll at #22 this week. Hope it isn't an April Fools Joke https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/college-baseball-top-25-rankings/
  12. Nebugeater

How can Kadyn Proctor be eligible?

They have just been reimaged as receipt cops.
  13. Nebugeater

Washington AD Troy Dannen new Huskers AD

Sure, there are differences, but there are also a lot of parallel similarities. If you don't get that, then I don't know what to say.
  14. Nebugeater

Here is what I read on a Wash message board so take it for what it is worth. "It will be an expensive hire for Nebraska, as Dannen's contract with UW, reviewed by KING 5, charges him with repaying a $275,000 relocation bonus in addition to a $1.5 million buyout."
  15. Nebugeater

to be clear, I have no issues with the situation. I have no issue with Trev moving on to what he must consider a better opportunity for him. I'm just calling out the hypocrisy of some fans ragging on Trev, and now the new guy has a similar path, and most will be supportive.
  16. Nebugeater

Well since he has only been at Washington for about 6 Months I am betting he didn't way at his introduction there that he was only going to be around until something better comes along.
  17. Nebugeater

The point is that a lot of fans are all over Trev for making a chance and not sticking to a commitment. The new hire has the same path. To be clear, I'm not indicating any one person. Just a general observation that the shoe fits both situations.
  18. Nebugeater

Maybe the culture of leaving or getting fired? Who knows
  19. Nebugeater

don't think it is a red flag at all. He spent multiple years at UNI Omaha and at Tulane Nebraska. Texas A&M Washington is a way better job than Nebraska Tulane. Nebraska is a better job than Washington. At least it is to this guy. It looks to me he is looking for a place to finish his career...
  20. Nebugeater

How long was his contract at Wash, and what was the buyout? Or was it even signed yet? ;)

Back