• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. RedStones

Will we live up to expectations? And whose expectations?

They will never live up to my expectations. I'm not even sure it's possible.
  2. RedStones

Crazy Food ideas

3. RedStones

Brisket tips for smoking

Brisket was born screwed up. It takes a magician to turn it into a masterpiece. I can smoke it and I can make it disappear, but I'm still working on making it perfect.
  4. RedStones

Total Solar Eclipse

The brain trust at the view will see this and tell people it shows a Black Hole forming on the surface of the earth caused by climate change and Cicadas.
  5. RedStones

QB Coach will be Very Valuable to Husker QBs

You guys need to stop it. I'm a recovering Nebraska Kool-aid-aholic and all this encouraging talk is testing my will power. I guess I'll have to go to a meeting tonight now and those things are boring. Thanks alot guys. :rant:
  6. RedStones

Total Solar Eclipse

This is the max eclipse in central Nebraska.
  7. RedStones

Brisket tips for smoking

And keeping them lit.
  8. RedStones

Ribeye on the Grill

Storms are lining up. They just issued a warning for here.
  9. RedStones

Ribeye on the Grill

Do you dry age the bread or use it right out of the bag?
  10. RedStones

Ribeye on the Grill

Been there several times. Very good.
  11. RedStones

Brisket tips for smoking

Egg Kabobs are a little tricky. You really need to be an expert to attempt this.
  12. RedStones

Brisket tips for smoking

13. RedStones

Brisket tips for smoking

It's in the Kitchen forum. Here's one of the recent threads. There may be more in there. https://forum.huskermax.com/threads/another-weekend-another-smoke.140795/
  14. RedStones

Brisket tips for smoking

I think we have a thread on this. Let me see if I can find it and I'll add the link. It has some good ideas.
  15. RedStones

Scott Frost wants to get back into coaching

This shouldn't be a surprise. I figured he would have a gig somewhere already. I think he has a long road ahead of him though to regain the respect he lost. Fortunately in sports all it takes is winning to make people forget.
  16. RedStones

Ribeye on the Grill

Keep in mind your grill may cook differently than mine. Also, I use 1.5 inch to 2 inch cuts so adjust your time accordingly. I didn't get it perfect the first time so there's some trial and error involved.
  17. RedStones

Ribeye on the Grill

It's a nice juicy flavorful crust much like you would get at steakhouse. If you are talking about a dry crispy crust then no, it doesn't come out like that. The high heat usually causes flaming as the juices drip on the burners which adds to the crust. I usually let mine burn for at least a...

Back