• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. R

MBB GAME #18 1/17 (13-4)(3-3) Nebraska vs (9-7)(1-4) Rutgers @ Rutgers 6 PM CT BTN GAME THREAD

been watching big ten basketball since the 50's pretty consistent, team gets behind big guys use their bodies to jump, push their way through evrything to get to the basket and/or ball if its the home team doing the banging ,you have a 80% chance the refs will let them get away with it...
  2. R

Utah State QB picks his next location

Good luck to this guy, Being a Navy SEAL (frog man ) is a life style, they are aswell ttrained and hard as they come all of the US Milatary special forces are made up of some tuff folks, God Bless them all, they are about all we have left
  3. R

Blame the coaches all you want, but…

wow, how'd this negative stuff get by the censors players, coaches, official's, all part of the package and game and when you have a loosers reputation you don't get the calls one of two or both touchdown instant replays go the huskers way, and maybe 6 wins
  4. R

I quit watching the game

deserves to be repeated
  5. R

HH nicked up?

8, 9 defenders in a box will the QB last the season, (sadly, many don't) can't the Hiskers get a QB who can pass alll seems familiar
  6. R

Satterfield

when you can coach a competent offense, there are some well paying jobs avaiolable not a slam on you ,i agree hacving a team losing. to the likes of Northwesten, Purdue and Illinois and South Georgiaand and, and and, is old
  7. R

Satterfield

interesting thread did anyone here actually listen or watch Rhlules post game presser on oneof the troubles the o line had maybbe its me, but it would be nice to have a running back that actually followed his/her /its blockers the fresmna actually seemed to a couple of times jump cuts and...
  8. R

Big 10 universities having $$ problems

Th etrue inflation rate hovers at 18% and the mnonthly ioncrease is slowing that seems to mean that the coast arn't goimng down so now we are to blame a athlectic department, that makes money, is to blame, for a universirty's fiscal shortfall, buy firing coaches give me a break
  9. R

Getting this off my chest Re: Matt Rhule...

ok i get the mistakes the int the funble and a qb whoi mnay have tunnel vision, but runs like a deer but if the refs called any one of about three plays properly it would have been a Niobraka victory and Rhule is a class, so, far he represents the unoiversity more than well
  10. R

So the conspiracy side of me says...

honest about what exactly ? the comentators don't agree with the refs ok, time out comentators, did not see any one here, said Nebraska's what, 3 interceptions and 2 fumbles were not a significsant factor in the game but the blown calls were significannt too so please dont insult my...
  11. R

well if Simms didn't thorow a interception after, and the defensive end just would have doen his job and got a sack on thier touchdown play, when their tacle was allowed to set up his wall to block him we would have won so i blame it on the defensive end undisiplined football, Nebraska...
  12. R

do you have the entire play from before snap to touchdown
  13. R

sure, very logical, bad and no calls have nothing to do with it wish some one would show the entire play of the no touchdown call https://brobible.com/sports/article/nebraska-fans-melt-down-after-being-robbed-of-go-ahead-td/
  14. R

glad you see it that way too and all of academicia is honest, striaight foward and only has your best interest in mind am sure rutgers would not get many breaks either https://www.si.com/fannation/bringmethesports/gophers/refs-robbed-nebraska-on-gophers-game-tying-td
  15. R

right it did happen aginst Nebraska in the big with Bo, also 11 or so years ago wonder what big schools voted against nebrasksa and for aau dis qualification hint, one has a w first letter one a m (the others big in thier state schoool has a m and a s first letter second word) still...
  16. R

the video abve is of course fake one play doesnt wim or lose a game, but all games come up to one or two big plays . as a non football genius I get confused, how about 4 or 5 big plays a game Minni is not like Nebraks, they are a very disiplined team, who do not make any mental...
  17. R

is this a memory test ?
  18. R

stick to your guns officials are humnan and vindictive AND THE HAVE SHOWED THIER BIAS SINCE WE ENTERED THE BIG THEY HATED PELINI and the Huskers -they still screw the huskers, becaus thety can and the media promotes the idea the NEBRAKSA i sa a undisciplined team, sadly that's the...
  19. R

TE Coach Resigns - Traffic Violation?

sad all around, but if no drinking and driving is rthe rukle for the fooball program good on the hesd coach for enforcing the rules on the comments maybe some of the folks here, are holding the football progrtam to a very high behavioral standard, because these days no one seems to be...
  20. R

Husker HOF David Walline Has Passed Away

good guy prayers

Back