• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. berryhusker

Is a good crowd expected for Saturday scrimmage.

I received an email from Huskers.com this morning that as of today, 54k tickets had been sold. The email included a link to the park mobile site for prepaid parking, but they were having technical difficulties around 1pm today and I couldn't log in to reserve. Grrr Edit: FYI, I was able to...
  2. berryhusker

Is a good crowd expected for Saturday scrimmage.

Thanks for sharing that link! I geeked out a bit and scanned a few sections for available seats. All the club seats are taken, which isn't surprising. The available tickets in East and West stadium are under the overhang/partially obstructed view. North stadium the top 30 rows are pretty...
  3. berryhusker

Warren Sapp to CU

"Don't worry about where I've been, fat boy, worry about where I'm going" -Tommie Frazier :cool:
  4. berryhusker

Rhule Prefers Recruits Attending Practice

The spring practice coincides with a lot of high schools' spring break. I believe that is how we were able to get some of these kids from out-of-state to attend practice mid-week, such as Adonyss Currie this past Tuesday.
  5. berryhusker

Bussin With The Boys Is Coming To Lincoln, Nebraska

It isn't listed on their YouTube channel yet, but here is a link to their channel in case they do post it eventually. https://www.youtube.com/@BussinWithTheBoys
  6. berryhusker

Are Clemson and FSU joining the Big 10 in 2025?

Not sure if Texas started it, but IIRC Wisconsin and Michigan voted to have NU's status revoked after joining the B1G.
  7. berryhusker

Former Husker RB Kenny Wilson Has Passed Away; Update: Go Fund Me Page For His Funeral Expenses

Yes, IIRC he suffered a fracture carrying a TV. Prayers and condolences for his friends and family.
  8. berryhusker

New Recruiting Writer

Welcome, and thank you for your contribution to the board!
  9. berryhusker

HMax NCAA Men's B-Ball Pool

Here's the direct link. You have to sign in to the group with a bracket to see the standings, but maybe this will work: https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/mens-basketball-bracket/group/71421
  10. berryhusker

Trev's $450M plan still valid ??

That $425M figure would likely balloon to $600M after it's all said and done. That is a lot of dough for a quarter of a stadium and a tough sell. I think the plan gets reigned in to a more realistic $250M.
  11. berryhusker

Raiola & Kaelin Throw in front of NFL Scouts

Both look to have filled out. DK seems naturally smaller-built compared to DR, but they both look more fit for play than some of our recent Freshman QB's.
  12. berryhusker

Washington AD Troy Dannen new Huskers AD

Presents as a very genuine guy. He scores a point with me based on that quick interview.
  13. berryhusker

Raiola & Kaelin Throw in front of NFL Scouts

Here's a link to some video of them passing. Video
  14. berryhusker

Dr. Gold is more than just an academic. This article was linked in another yesterday. I was impressed by his story of volunteering to care for patients on 9/11 and in the days afterward...
  15. berryhusker

Trev says $15-20 million per year for player salaries

I can almost hear the bubble burst now. Hopefully Trev didn't leave because the UNL admin was opposed to the idea of revenue sharing. The courts are leaning toward making this a reality and the NCAA is powerless to stop it. NU is likely one of the few small schools (in terms of enrollment) that...
  16. berryhusker

HMax NCAA Men's B-Ball Pool

Just filled out my bracket.
  17. berryhusker

New Husker Weight Room Details

Correct. The 27 is for Sam Foltz. Hard to believe it's been over 7 years since he passed.
  18. berryhusker

I would guess the same. Rhule is paid more than his boss, so I imagine he would have some input :cool:

Back