• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. H

Game day legend

Speaking of legends,what ever happened to MIZZOURAH?
  2. H

Will QB Sims start another game in 2023 or have we found our QB Heinrich?

He was granted the job before he got here. I personally would rather start an offensive lineman at Qb rather than Simms. I hope he never starts or plays in another Husker game.Jmo.Keep The the faith.
  3. H

Nebraska @ Illinois Game Thread (9/6/23)

Soda is bad for you my wife tells me all the time.Says I got to be more healthy oriented. I pick fresh vegetables from our garden every day,feed them to my pet pig,and he turns them into bacon.What’s not healthy about that.Keep the faith.GBR.
  4. H

I have personally never seen an ugly win.Jmo.Keep the faith.GBR.
  5. H

Next 3 games are very winnable. We have a good chance of taking Iowa too.Bowl bound.Going to confession again tomorrow.Said some unflattering things about the officials tonight. I seem to go to confession more often during a HUSKER FB season than the rest of the year.Lol.Keep the faith.GBR.
  6. H

The next 4 games are the season

We got this.
  7. H

We may not face another O line like this in a long time.

Half the teams in the NFL aren’t that good.Jmo.GBR.
  8. H

We may not face another O line like this in a long time.

Agree,but that just makes the view from the top that much better.Keep the faith.GBR.
  9. H

Nebraska vs Michigan Game Thread (9/30/23)

This is a good learning curve. We can still get to a bowl game. I don’t like the results,but glad we got to play a team the caliber of Michigan. We will get better.This is a learning year.Keep the faith.GBR.
  10. H

Nebraska vs Michigan Game Thread (9/30/23)

This game is an eye opener.Shows how far we have to go to have the kind of talent blue has.Their players are coached so very well.We can get there.They have years of coaching together.Disappointing day overall,but a litmus test for coach Rhule.Keep the faith.GBR.
  11. H

If we eliminated the grandfather clause, I think people would pay a lot less, AD Alberts says

Do it TA.Filling the stadium seems to be getting harder each year.Jmo.Didn’t know that they had a grandfather clause..Keep the faith.GBR.
  12. H

Marching Bands

Glad to hear that. I have always enjoyed the bands at games.Second,wow. Thanks for posting.Keep the faith.GBR.
  13. H

Do We Care Anymore?

I still care.Been a Huskers fan since the mid fifties. I will be a Husker fan and still care up till the day my Lord and savior calls me home.Love my Huskers.They disappointed at times,but the highs are so much better than the lows.Jmo.Keep the faith.GBR.
  14. H

Nebraska vs Michigan Gameday Weather Forecast -- Thursday Update on Page 1, Post #8

Always appreciate your contributions to the site.Can make good decisions on what to wear and what to take. Thanks.
  15. H

Critical game this week.

We have a better chance of winning the lotto than winning any game with Mr Turnover at Qb.This guy is not a division one Qb.Forgive my negativity.This is an absolute embarrassment.Jmo.Keep the faith.GBR.
  16. H

Interim Results of Predictions in the Season Record Thread

Love the pre season humor.Hopefully we all feel this way at the end of the season.Keep the faith.GBR. I love the pre season humor.Hope we all feel like this after the season.Keep the faith.GBR.
  17. H

BTN Nebraska Games

Agree,and we used to own the fourth quarter too. I long for those days again.Keep the faith.GBR.
  18. H

Elvis didn’t like CU, either

Always did like Elvis.His stock rises with this.Lol.Keep the faith.Go big red.
  19. H

What’s the #1 Thing You Want to See this Season?

I would like to see six wins and beat the buffs and the Hawkeyes. I am a humbled man after the recent years of football.Keep the faith.GBR.
  20. H

Anyone know where MizzouRah is?

Sorry for your loss. I always enjoy your posts.God bless your family and may your father rest in peace.

Back