• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. H

We're on track to win the Rose Bowl next year

Hope so but I not holding my breath on it.
  2. H

We're about there...

From the front page... Bill Moos sees the Huskers’ 2020 season as a building block toward being “in the conversation for the Big Ten West” in 20201. Only 18181 more years to go! :thumbsup:
  3. H

Former Husker coaches Pelini & Busch out @ LSU, former husker coach C. Raymond still remains.

Wow, another golden parachute! He might as well retire (can affort it) because I doubt anyone will give him a chance now. Good for LSU on not hanging onto that baggage.
  4. H

SEC Shorts on Playoff selections

We made it in the skit! :thumbsup:
  5. H

Illinois hires Bret Bielema

He's a 'tool' all right. He hasn't done anything on his own. He took over for Alvarez and Alvarez made sure he followed the script. He did not do that at hog-U and I don't see any reason that he has the smarts to know how to repeat the WI success at IU.
  6. H

Desperation

I thought the O looked good except for the turnovers and couple fumbles that they got back. Were digging themselves out of stupid penalties more often not. D played solid and finally got a turnover that the team needed. Punt special teams took a crap again. Don't understand how they keep playing...
  7. H

What do you want/hope to see against Rutgers?

A convincing win.
  8. H

When will Nebraska be back? We might want to ask Jerry Jones

Hmm, looks like an exact match to me... If I close my eyes. :Smile:
  9. H

Hoosiers vs. Badgers

What a great day! :)
  10. H

Cornhuskers and Dish network

Youtube TV
  11. H

Illinois @ Nebraska Game Thread (11/21/20)

We're #1, oh wait... :mad:
  12. H

Frost still does not know when to switch qb's just to try to get them into the game. He should have given AM a shot in the 2nd qtr as he should have done the same thing against Northwestern by pulling him for LM.
  13. H

Strange, I thought I heard that there was some excitement in the practices this week. Looks like they burned it all off before the game started. Totally pathetic!
  14. H

There doesn't seem to be much structure in the plays this qtr
  15. H

Hopefully is just a minor pinched nerve.
  16. H

Bad games are happening a lot so it's really hard to decide.
  17. H

Got that right RR
  18. H

Let see if the team can do something they have not done all year so far. Out score the other team in the 2nd half.
  19. H

How much to pay out frosts contract?

He would/should get 2 more years.
  20. H

The ONLY bright side

Throw those away along with the all white uniforms.

Back