• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Draft - FootballPedia - SportsPedia

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
We will be launching FootballPedia.com very soon and have a forum for all NFL and college teams. I will link to the main site when it is ready.

The forums are ready now and all of your HuskerMax profiles are there so you can use your same log in on this forum.

https://forum.sportspedia.com/index.php

Pick your favorite NFL team and post away.

It's protocol boys... stick it in the trophy case and try not to act as though you know not what you're doing.:cool:

Ho hum. The kingsbury/murray debacle will likely go down as a top 3 absolute train wreck of a hire/draft situation ever.

Arizona's owner must hate cards fans.

Yeah he’ll probably be the next Eric Crouch. :Bananalazy:

Last edited:
Ho hum. The kingsbury/murray debacle will likely go down as a top 3 absolute train wreck of a hire/draft situation ever.

Arizona's owner must hate cards fans.
It's extremely difficult to forecast NFL teams because there are so many variables from year to year--other than New England playing in the Super Bowl--but I'm starting to think that Kingsbury has the potential to do very well at Phoenix. He's got to have a top-notch staff and player buy-in, but I think that the Air Raid is taking hold of the NFL, and he's going to be the first truly full-on Air Raid coach in the NFL, which is a huge advantage.

I'm less confident in Murray just because of his size. He looks fragile to me.

It's extremely difficult to forecast NFL teams because there are so many variables from year to year--other than New England playing in the Super Bowl--but I'm starting to think that Kingsbury has the potential to do very well at Phoenix. He's got to have a top-notch staff and player buy-in, but I think that the Air Raid is taking hold of the NFL, and he's going to be the first truly full-on Air Raid coach in the NFL, which is a huge advantage.

I'm less confident in Murray just because of his size. He looks fragile to me.
Murray will bust

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back