• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA tournament...3/21

Marquette stumbled into the tournament. Losers of 5 of their last 6. That's a recipe for disaster more time than not. That -- and the fact -- Murray State is really good. I think it may go down as the least surprising 12 over 5 "upset" ever.
As a MU grad this saddens we but at least I picked Murray State to win in my bracket. Everything you said was dead nuts on.

(12)Murray State making (5)Marquette look silly right now. MSt up 53-40.
My favorite part of Selection Sunday was the reaction of Marquette when their opponent was announced. It wasn’t the usual giddy enthusiasm. You could see that wasn’t a great pick for them.

Last edited:

Speaking of Marquette, did anyone else see Ed Morrow Jr. fail on his dunk attempt. to bad for him, but not really. We could have used his strength this year, and kept Roby playing a more natural 4.

Oh, Ed...

Here's another what if - that's Tre'shawn Thurman from Omaha, JUCO transfer available at the same time UNL got Nana and Thor, and put Borchardt on scholarship:

Last edited:
UVA down 10 in the first half to 16 seed gardner webb.

I'll go out on a limb and say there's NO WAY IN HELL it happens again today. But it would be absolutely freaking delicious!

Last edited:
UVA down 10 in the first half to 16 seed gardner webb.

I'll go out on a limb and say there's NO WAY IN HELL it happens again today. But it would be absolutely freaking delicious!
Yeah my son wanted to pick Gardener-Webb because our last name is part of the university's name. I told them I didn't see that happening again. It would be mind blowing, though.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back