• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OT Jimmy Fritzsche from South Carolina is N and Signed!

eEaf1uw.jpg

Will be leaving with his family early this morning for Lincoln. Excited for the visit. He said the Clemson offer has changed nothing.

If the visit is all he hopes it will be I think it will seal it for us

Fan sites can ask slanted questions but after reading his own quotes from one independent Clemson site, I think he's going to be a tough pull. Hope it works out for Frost and company.

I am thinking he is visiting only because it is all set up......If I was a betting man, I would say he is Clemson bound.......he was told he did NOT have to sign with Clemson in December but could in Ferbruary,in the case he needed "more time" to think about it (it, IMO, being the very late Clemson offer) while Nebraska has said if he doesn't sign in December, that there would be NO SCHOLLIE for him in February. I hope Swinney doesn't pull a SEC on him and promise him a schollie in February, but then get higher ranked prospects and suddenly not have a place for him at the later signing date. I don't think that is Swinney's MO though. Either way, I see him going to Clemson. JMO though.

I don't think Clemson has offered yet, even though he is taking (or has taken) an unofficial visit there. If he gets a Clemson offer, I assume he will take it.

Clemson offered on his unofficial visit yesterday, and he has the green light to commit to them. If he doesn't sign on the 19th after his OV to Nebraska and wants to OV Clemson still after the fact in January, he's not coming to Nebraska.

It would be hard to pass up a situation like Clemson but there's always a chance he gets buried on a depth chart there. At Nebraska he's probably a lock to get on the field early.

It would be hard to pass up a situation like Clemson but there's always a chance he gets buried on a depth chart there. At Nebraska he's probably a lock to get on the field early.

What's your idea of early? Dude is 240 and has played OT only a handful of games in HS. You've got Jaimes for two more years at one spot, and Benhart or Farniok at the other for the foreseeable future. He's a 3-year investment (like Matthew Anderson) IMPO. He could grow and develop into a monster, or be the second coming of Dwayne Johnson.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back