• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interesting take on Kansas Job

I always love when people talk about how he bottomed out at LSU. He had a dominant team that was toe-to-toe with Bama nearly every year and were in arguably the toughest division in college football. His WORST season at LSU in 2014, they still only lost by a touchdown in OT to Bama. I get that he had his offensive struggles toward the end but Kansas should be thrilled to get a guy with his pedigree considering they're, best case, a stepping stone job.

Would never have dreamed Les Miles would ever consider KU.
That's OK, let the KU fans think he is going to turn them into LSU, and when he doesn't, they can be disappointed, again.

Would never have dreamed Les Miles would ever consider KU.
That's OK, let the KU fans think he is going to turn them into LSU, and when he doesn't, they can be disappointed, again.
Not sure he has to turn them into LSU, just needs to move the needle a bit. Play.500 ball couple of upsets here and there. Get them started on the right track. I could be wrong. We shall see.

Not sure he has to turn them into LSU, just needs to move the needle a bit. Play.500 ball couple of upsets here and there. Get them started on the right track. I could be wrong. We shall see.

I agree, he doesn’t need to turn them into LSU. They would be extatic being ISU.

LM seems like the right hire at the right time... Good coach with midwestern & SEC ties, should re-energize recruiting and the program.
Generate some buzz, loosen up the big donor pocket books, improve facilities ... just in time to join the B1G with OU :Cheers:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back