• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wandale Robinson Commits To Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

with a Robinson, Washington, Spielman, Nance line up on offense. the weaponry that Martinez will have at his disposal is unreal. Add Warner as your possession receiver! The sum of the parts will be so much greater than the individuals, which are outstanding in their own rights.

Since things are looking up, just thought I'd post again a video of Wandale's recent highlights.
Look, I'm no talent scout. That I understand.
However, I also understand what I see. This kid has remarkable talent. A HUGE get if we can land him.

Since things are looking up, just thought I'd post again a video of Wandale's recent highlights.
However, I also understand what I see. This kid has remarkable talent. A HUGE get if we can land him.

What level of competition is he playing because that is making my head hurt watching the defense.

Man, that blue team is terrible.

Nonetheless, thanks for the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back