• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Seeker robotic throwing machine at Iowa

I wonder if Paramus thinks the machine gets good spin and velocity on the ball and how it compares to AM's throws. In other words, is the machine Heisman caliber or the GOAT at Iowa?

I would enjoy seeing you do a similar evaluation. Of course, like almost everyone else on this board, you would have to see the robot take snaps in an actual game before you could assess its talent.

:Lol:

A particular NFL scout and I are saying that AM can spin the ball and fly just like Marcus Mariota. Some of us (although only a few) have the ability to recognize exceptional talent long before it has had the opportunity to present itself in actual games.

I sympathize with those who do not have that ability. I think you should sympathize with those who do have that ability...you know...try to lighten up on us just a bit.

And if you are truly tired of me always talking about AM like you say you are, you should get wise and stop prompting me to do it with posts like this one.

:)

Last edited:

A particular NFL scout and I are saying that AM can spin the ball and fly just like Marcus Mariota. Some of us (although only a few) have the ability to recognize exceptional talent long before it has had the opportunity to present itself in actual games.

I sympathize with those who do not have that ability.

Proverbs 11:2
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

C

Last edited:
That there is funny, but I guess making fun of the team THAT ALWAYS BEATS YOU makes me think of CU fans (or KSU fans sometimes too). Maybe in a couple of years after beating Iowa we can do that without someone saying "scoreboard".

That there is funny, but I guess making fun of the team THAT ALWAYS BEATS YOU makes me think of CU fans (or KSU fans sometimes too). Maybe in a couple of years after beating Iowa we can do that without someone saying "scoreboard".

The beating of Iowa starts this year. 6 months and scoreboard flips.

C

Some of us (although only a few) have the ability to recognize exceptional talent long before it has had the opportunity to present itself in actual games.

sOX5dcJ.gif

Yes, some believe they have great abilities.

I think you should sympathize with those who do have that ability...you know...try to lighten up on us just a bit.:)

Have I been mean? I didn't mean to be...I thought you liked attention. :Eek:

Last edited:
The thing I noticed is that it always hits the WR right in stride. That means that they will not get used to adjusting to the ball. They may expect the QB to do the same. That is unreasonable.
This is what I was thinking. Move the ball around a bit and have them reach or dive for it.

I would enjoy seeing you do a similar evaluation. Of course, like almost everyone else on this board, you would have to see the robot take snaps in an actual game before you could assess its talent.

:Lol:

I sympathize with those who do not have that ability. I think you should sympathize with those who do have that ability...you know...try to lighten up on us just a bit.

And if you are truly tired of me always talking about AM like you say you are, you should get wise and stop prompting me to do it with posts like this one.

Well I wouldn't normally do this but since you are so used to having an NFL scout agree with you......I will counter your statement by saying a certain NFL owner agrees with me that Tanner Lee is a turnover machine.

This is what I was thinking. Move the ball around a bit and have them reach or dive for it.

Have the machine set to throw the ball really hard at the receivers, like the NFL player (Sherman?) and the elephant in that commercial. Sure, most of their WR won't make it through the season; but, I think that's what they need to toughen them up a little. ;-)

Yes, some believe they have great abilities. Have I been mean? I didn't mean to be...I thought you liked attention. :Eek:

It is not a great ability. It is just a simple natural ability. And I don't think you're being mean. I just think you are being a bit obsessed.

On my "AM hype is good" thread you were very concerned with how many views and comments it was receiving. Why would you think that important or significant?

It is not important or significant

Last edited:

It is not a great ability. It is just a simple natural ability. And I don't think you're being mean. I just think you are being a bit obsessed.

On my "AM hype is good" thread you were very concerned with how many views and comments it was receiving. Why would you think that important or significant?

It is not important or significant

Ah but, there's the rub...YOU are the one who thinks it is significant. I was merely complimenting you on reaching what you consider a milestone (although you only reached 100+ replies rather than 200, but you did reach 10,000 views).

https://forum.huskermax.com/index.php?threads/bo-and-stafford.40777/page-18#post-1179939
Agarn Reprised.....congratulations! You are now an official member of the distinguished 10,000/200 club. You started a thread that obtained at least 10,000 views and 200 replies. Those are quite rare. Most threads die out after 1,500 to 2,000 views.

I became a member of the club a couple weeks ago with my thread, "We must credit TM for his other records".....did you see that one?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back