• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 3-Star ATH Jamel Starks out of Georgia

Better offers than what you see in the initial link but still kind an interesting offer. I think we are the best offer so far but MN, WV and others have offers in.

I can't get the linked article to open for some reason. Anyone know if we are looking at him for WR, Defensive Back, or something else?

I can't get the linked article to open for some reason. Anyone know if we are looking at him for WR, Defensive Back, or something else?
I am not sure. However, I hope it is as a safety. He comes up and lays people out on run support. good hips as well which is important for a db.

Definitely better than his 247 composite rating of 83.
Georgia is high level football but is the school he plays for in a high division? I don't know, as that school doesn't typically have a ton of FBS talent, so we could have found a kid here that not too many people/schools know about.

Love his highlights:

Another thing, and it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine. I HATE when kids, coaches - or whoever put their highlights together - will pause the highlight mid-play to circle the kid or insert the arrow identifying them. Every coach I've ever talked to finds this annoying too. ALL of them. Some highlights are worse than others at this, but often times they pause the play in the middle of the kid showcasing his explosion, change of direction, etc. which is what coaches want to see.

Another thing, and it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine. I HATE when kids, coaches - or whoever put their highlights together - will pause the highlight mid-play to circle the kid or insert the arrow identifying them. Every coach I've ever talked to finds this annoying too. ALL of them. Some highlights are worse than others at this, but often times they pause the play in the middle of the kid showcasing his explosion, change of direction, etc. which is what coaches want to see.
Understood, but I like it when the kid is playing offense, defense and/or special teams and potentially multiple positions on each. J.D. Spielman for example. The video is usually not high enough quality to pick out numbers from the sides before the play.

Last edited:

Understood, but I like it when the kid is playing offense, defense and/or special teams and potentially multiple positions on each. J.D. Spielman for example. The video is usually not high enough quality to pick out numbers from the sides before the play.

Spot shadow/arrow the player prior to the snap, then let the play continue. Agree with N2FL, its annoying to stop the play to highlight the player. You don't which player to look at pre snap.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back