• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Graduate Transfer OL Brandon Kennedy

Not sure it's a great fit. He doesn't know this offense. You need your Center to have a grasp of it. Tanner Farmer may not have experience as a center, but he would be 20 practices ahead of any grad transfer on understanding the offense. We are still pretty deep on the interior OL. Better to save those schollies for a CB, OT or deserving walk-on.

Not sure it's a great fit. He doesn't know this offense. You need your Center to have a grasp of it. Tanner Farmer may not have experience as a center, but he would be 20 practices ahead of any grad transfer on understanding the offense. We are still pretty deep on the interior OL. Better to save those schollies for a CB, OT or deserving walk-on.

Fit or no fit...I'm taking a 305 LB center/OL...whatever, that got snaps at Bama. And I'll take JH while I'm at it. There...I said it...that's right...I said JH!!
;)

Yeah but what if our center goes down mid season? By then Kennedy would have had time to be ready to go. Things could get thin real fast if the injury bug strikes.

We need an immediate injection of OLine talent even if it's 2nd String Bama talent....most likely a 1st String contender here. This guy graduated in 3 years so probably can learn our Playbook at least as well as the next guy. Should be a contributing cog in the wheel by mid-season.
What is his academic focus (major) at the Graduate level?
Do we have an academic Graduate program that would attract him?
Do we have a cheerleader that would attract him?
What do we have that would attract him?
Let's think outside the box here.
Do I sound like I want this guy?

We need an immediate injection of OLine talent even if it's 2nd String Bama talent....most likely a 1st String contender here. This guy graduated in 3 years so probably can learn our Playbook at least as well as the next guy. Should be a contributing cog in the wheel by mid-season.
What is his academic focus (major) at the Graduate level?
Do we have an academic Graduate program that would attract him?
Do we have a cheerleader that would attract him?
What do we have that would attract him?
Let's think outside the box here.
Do I sound like I want this guy?
I’m sure he’d be attracted to the witty banter on this message board if the cheerleader option doesn’t work out

If memory serves me correctly, that’s how we got Mike Rozier and Tommy Frazier.
I assume they were drawn to the cheerleaders and not the witty banter since HuskerMax did not or barely existed back then.
Given that, we need more cheerleaders as opposed to more Cow Bell....preferably nice to stare at.

I assume they were drawn to the cheerleaders and not the witty banter since HuskerMax did not or barely existed back then.
Given that, we need more cheerleaders as opposed to more Cow Bell....preferably nice to stare at.
I’d say moo, if these are the cow bells your referring too...

E72F86C9-F507-43C4-BFE9-74064BD44347.jpeg

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle....5621&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=211579479&DB_OEM_ID=100

Last edited:

Does that mean he has 2 years of eligibility remaining? Similar to Joe Burrow?
It looks to me like he redshirted in 15 and played in 16 & 17.
A 2nd string OL from AL with Center experience and 2 years left sounds awfully good to me!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back