• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska makes final 3 for OLB Owen Pappoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’m definitely going to Michigan,” Pappoe said. “I don’t know about the other two, but definitely Michigan. I thought I was ready to get it over with, but now I just have to find the perfect fit for me again. Sometimes it just takes time.”

Not sure what he means; is he going to Michigan or is he considering NU now?

I read that as "going for an OV" to Michigan. But that's what he said at that moment. We've had many new moments since then. :wow:

decent competition in that hat game.

but i get the feeling it's....."one of these hats is not like the other.... one of these hats just doesn't belong"

4corners.png
He was on his 6th visit that day in his 4th different state.
Ptth... So easy a kid can do it...

If NU is still in this discussion for this young man's services, color me impressed. It may not make up for JBB or Micah Parsons but it is in the same category IMHO. Wow, this would be something to land him! GBR and go COACHES! END GUSH,lol

If NU is still in this discussion for this young man's services, color me impressed. It may not make up for JBB or Micah Parsons but it is in the same category IMHO. Wow, this would be something to land him! GBR and go COACHES! END GUSH,lol

Still a long shot but you never know just look at Tannor

I think they must have a petty good relationship going there. I would be impressed, I'm thinking they may get this fish in the boat! What a fantastic addition he would be too!

Call me skeptical. The way he says, "Should i make that move?" with Memorial Stadium in the background, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts he's looking to boost his twitter hits and sees HuskerNation as a good hunting ground.

Call me skeptical. The way he says, "Should i make that move?" with Memorial Stadium in the background, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts he's looking to boost his twitter hits and sees HuskerNation as a good hunting ground.
I don't mind or get bent about these types of things. If he is doing this, well, he has that right of course, but also, Nebraska will still get the hits, right along with him, which means to me, that we are still relevant enough, that we are in all of these discussions, and other kids will see that, and like any good or bad advertising, it makes people curious. Long shot or not, let them keep Nebraska in the forefront of recruits minds, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back