• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 Women's Basketball Commits - 4 (to-date)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Since I've been negligent in posting WBB commits so far for 2018, I thought it might be helpful to list the commitments here. The list includes three 4* recruits, including Sam Haiby, and one 3* recruit.

Class of 2018 guard Sam Haiby of Moorhead, Minnesota has made a verbal pledge to play her college basketball at Nebraska. Haiby, who was starting to become a hot name throughout the Midwest with programs from the Big Ten, Big 12 and other conferences beginning to take note, gives Nebraska their fourth commitment for the class of 2018. The 5-foot-8 guard joins four-star forwards Kayla Mershon of Minnetonka, Minnesota and Ashtyn Veerbeek of Hull, Iowa as well as three-star guard Leigha Brown of Waterloo, Iowa.

For Nebraska, Haiby will be able to bring playmaking and shotmaking to both guard positions. In EYBL play, Haiby is averaging 8.0 points a game for her North Tartan team.

https://prospectsnation.com/story/nation-notebook-princeton-stetson-nebraska

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back