• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sounds like someone is gone.... (WR)

Forced you? You're a victim now?

No one is perfect, people often change after kids. You can even make bad personal decisions while making good decisions about your kids. Sorry you're too judgemental to understand that.
You clearly did not bother reading my post #98. frankly, I have not been judgmental of Jr or Sr, AT ALL. I've merely pointed out that all may not be as many here believe it to be. But, I guess you struggle with someone who does not take a carefully crafted public relations story at face value. Never assume, especially when someone might be selling you a bill of goods, and everyone seems to think it important that you buy it.

If we are to look at Kj sr past, i dont think he would be someone i could say handle a lot of it with maturity himself. His actions over the years speak for themselves. I have to wonder if kj sr is too involved. Lots of kids go to school and need a wake up call but dont have their parents step in this way. He could have stayed and learned from a rough freshman yr as well.
In any case none of us are in a position to judge. I was never a fan of sr until this past yr but im pulling for it to all work out for everyone.

If we are to look at Kj sr past, i dont think he would be someone i could say handle a lot of it with maturity himself. His actions over the years speak for themselves. I have to wonder if kj sr is too involved. Lots of kids go to school and need a wake up call but dont have their parents step in this way. He could have stayed and learned from a rough freshman yr as well.
In any case none of us are in a position to judge. I was never a fan of sr until this past yr but im pulling for it to all work out for everyone.
Parents are much more involved in these situations than most people see. This one is a big issue because father is famous and he has publically rebuked his child. If this was even Gebbia who is just as high profile. It would not be as big of a story.

I'm not sure what happened, and really don't care the reason he left the University. It does seem a pretty extreme step to transfer to a JUCO, so it must have been considered pretty significant by KJJ and KJS. Hopefully he gets it all figured out.

Yes, the HOF player who directed his son towards Riley and who removed his son from the team because he didn't want him to harm NU or Riley's name did so because he secretly wants his son to play elsewhere. There's certainly a lot of insight in this post ;)
:Rolf::Rolf::Rolf:

A lot has been said here about KJS's past and lack of maturity. Perhaps that is part of the reason he wanted KJJ to play for Nebraska, and more importantly Riley. Through all the teams, players, and coaches over his career, something about KJS's time with Riley stuck with him all these years. Perhaps KJJ's problems have existed for quite some time, and KJS felt with his own past maturity problems, Riley could be the influence KJJ needed.

If KJJ gets his act straightened out, he'll be back. Riley has said the door is open, and clearly KJS would like to see him here. Seems it's all up to KJJ now. Hope he makes it.

A lot has been said here about KJS's past and lack of maturity. Perhaps that is part of the reason he wanted KJJ to play for Nebraska, and more importantly Riley. Through all the teams, players, and coaches over his career, something about KJS's time with Riley stuck with him all these years. Perhaps KJJ's problems have existed for quite some time, and KJS felt with his own past maturity problems, Riley could be the influence KJJ needed.

If KJJ gets his act straightened out, he'll be back. Riley has said the door is open, and clearly KJS would like to see him here. Seems it's all up to KJJ now. Hope he makes it.
I'll believe it when I see it. Seems like these situations always end in a permanent change of scenery.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back