• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Chris Bleich Commits To UCLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this thread still about a 6'6" offensive lineman?

Yeah it is and the topic needs to get back in line. Folks most of us come to these threads to to get updates and talk about the recruit in the thread title.

If you want to talk about other stuff then go make another thread or take it to PMs.

I am really tried of asking folks to do that.

I hate to do it but will lock folks out of the thread if need to be.

Thanks,

RR

Some have moved their dates up...hoping to get him locked up for a variety of reasons

I could see this trend continuing. The way guys are banding together and peer recruiting, kids may want to be a part of that. Not to mention the class is filling up and if they wait - they could miss out. Exciting times.

I could see this trend continuing. The way guys are banding together and peer recruiting, kids may want to be a part of that. Not to mention the class is filling up and if they wait - they could miss out. Exciting times.

Yeah, commit dates are fun but when we only have room for 15, well...

Honesty, I'm surprised some of these kids moved up their commit date. Highly rated guys who want to be in I guess. Great job by the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back