• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jimmy John's employee robbed at gunpoint

Red Dead Redemption

Baba Yaga
10 Year Member
Nerves. Of. Steel.

A guy walks in an orders a sandwich. The worker puts on new latex gloves and takes his order.

Then the guy pulls out a gun and orders him to give him the cash, and the worker just looks at him as if he's thinking, "Really? I don't get paid enough to put up with this kind of crap..."

Then he casually takes his latex gloves off first before opening the register, as if he's thinking, "I just put these gloves on for nothing..."

Angered for not moving fast enough, the robber puts the gun directly to his face as the worker is getting the cash, and the worker is just chill AF.

He even offers the guy the whole cash drawer like, "whatever..."

Last edited:
Jimmy John's advertises that their service is Freaky Fast. This guy obviously doesn't have what it takes to work there.

How appropriate that at the end of the video you see where he actually takes off the latex glove and walks out of frame and then he tosses the glove into the waste basket on the floor.... still keeping his cool, and making the shot.
My wife was robbed at gunpoint when she worked at a Pizza Hut in Lincoln.... the freak put the barrel right between her eyes.... took a bit of time to get over that. She said the barrel was HUGE!

Dumbass had a misfeed when he tried to chamber a round, that gun would never have fired in that state. Too bad your boy didn't pull a .45 and canoe his dome.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back