• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers Ranked 10 Nationally by Scout,10 by 247, 9 by Rivals,10 by ESPN with ave star rating of 3.57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry ***. I find this in bad taste. Leave the past. Move on to the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Speaking of small class numbers, very interested to see how the class QB situation plays out. Not getting the sense that Langsdorf has another guy he is dead set on getting after Yankoff went off the board.

Speaking of small class numbers, very interested to see how the class QB situation plays out. Not getting the sense that Langsdorf has another guy he is dead set on getting after Yankoff went off the board.
I imagine he will be evaluating a QB or two during this evaluation period. After seeing one throw, we very well could see someone like Slough get offered.

I found it hilarious. Got that sent to me about a week ago and was waiting for a time to use it. Someone brought up our past staff and Stoops in the same post, boom, perfect opportunity.
I was referring to the sign on the wall. I think the use of the word "Tard" is disrespectful. I could care less about the Bo reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back