• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Battle Update

If you had to predict right now, who will be our starting QB in the fall?

• Tanner Lee

Votes: 91 84.3%
  • Patrick O'Brien

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Tristan Gebbia or Andrew Bunch

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
This was about T-Magic not that embarrassing beating.
I don't get many of you on here. I'm just as dissapointed that Nebraska hasn't really been relevant in awhile. Though we came close but for one second. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy the small victories we've had like that run for a td. I'm not sure which one I enjoyed more. TM's or Eric's against Mizzery.

I don't get many of you on here. I'm just as dissapointed that Nebraska hasn't really been relevant in awhile. Though we came close but for one second. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy the small victories we've had like that run for a td. I'm not sure which one I enjoyed more. TM's or Eric's against Mizzery.
Easy answer for me see the highlighted.

mmmmm So you are saying there was no holding on that TD? That is like saying the official did a super job in the Orange Bowl against Free Shoes.
No not even close.

The game against FSU had bogus holding calls that cancelled our td.

It had a fumble as fsu scores their only running td that wasn't called.

It had overzealous calls against our defense as the refs wanted to protect Charlie Ward.

To compare the officiating in that game to the whisky game and say we benefitted is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Guess you didn't see the little winky face at the end of my post.

No not even close.

It had overzealous calls against our defense as the refs wanted to protect Charlie Ward.

To compare the officiating in that game to the whisky game and say we benefitted is ridiculous.
My mom always hated "ifs" and "buts". So it's a good thing my mom won't read this. But if we had instant replay in 1982 & 1993 we could easily have 2 more national championships. Sorry mom.

Last edited:
No not even close.

Obivous I wasn't saying we benefited against Free Shoes..you dont under stand sarcasm, look it up.

Obivous I wasn't saying we benefited against Free Shoes..you dont under stand sarcasm, look it up.

I know what you said. That TM benifitted on his td run due to holding not called. If that's sarcasm I would suggest you work on it.

I mean you didn't even include a winky.

Last edited:
okp66FD.gif

HuskerNCorpus, there is something you need to believe. Your fascination with football fannies will not be tolerated in places like Afganistan, Iran, Yemen , Sudan or Saudia Arabia.

Those countries practice Sharia law bro, and you if you can't follow it, there can be severe consequences. I think it would be in your best interests (believe you me) to avoid those places if you can.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

HuskerNCorpus, there is something you need to believe. Your fascination with football fannies will not be tolerated in places like Afganistan, Iran, Yemen , Sudan or Saudia Arabia.

Those countries practice Sharia law bro, and you if you can't follow it, there can be severe consequences. I think it would be in your best interests (believe you me) to avoid those places if you can.

:thumbsup:
You're trying too hard.

giphy.gif

GET TICKETS

Back