• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Recruiting ranking finish o/u is 20.5 team ranking (Rivals)

Will Nebraska finish their recruiting class better or worse than 20.5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think worse but just by a bit. I'd be happy with top 25 on an average star basis. If better, great!

Jaimes' and Thomas' comments along with KJ Sr and Lindsey's weekend convinced me to go better. Not sure I would have last week, but I really like our coaches on OVs and in living rooms.

We are currently 23rd. Potentially we can pass Maryland, North Carolina and Kentucky. Passing Miami is a stretch. We will get passed by UCLA. Could get passed by Texas and Oregon. I voted better than 20.5 because I want us to finish strong. However, if I set the over/under line I'd probably set it at 22.5.

We are currently 23rd. Potentially we can pass Maryland, North Carolina and Kentucky. Passing Miami is a stretch. We will get passed by UCLA. Could get passed by Texas and Oregon. I voted better than 20.5 because I want us to finish strong. However, if I set the over/under line I'd probably set it at 22.5.
We were 25th when I made OP and are currently sitting at 27th.

I voted better today because I hope things will continue to trend in a positive trajectory. Don't know if we will really end up that high but hope we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Back