• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2018/2019 Season

Winterpeg woke up tonight in St Louis and blew out the Blues 6-3

Looks like we have a series

Kevin Hayes got it started and 5 goals followed.

Hayes had 5 goals and 8 assists after being traded from the Rangers at the trade deadline.

I still like the Jets to make the final

Tampa Bay down 3 games to 0 to Columbus. There goes that Rangers first round draft pick. Now a low second round draft pick unless TB pulls a rabbit out of their hat

Last edited:

The Canadian broadcasters obviously did not like it (Canada got beat by Finland 4-2 in the Semi's) and were pretty open after Canada lost that they were rooting for Finland ot beat the USA. Replay showed obvious goalie interference on the Finnish goal. Why it took 12 minutes to review is was bizarre. Right call to overturn it.
Didn’t know it took that long to overturn it, like you say it was pretty obvious.

Didn’t know it took that long to overturn it, like you say it was pretty obvious.

Yeah 12.5 minutes. International Refs are average at best and I suspect because it was in Helsinki they looked at every angle numerous times to make sure they got it right. Funny to watch the Canadian announcers try to spin why it was a goal when it was obvious it was not

What a great game for Vegas tonight! Scoring in the first minute of all three periods! Stone with the hat trick and 2 assists! Stasney with 2 goals and 3 assists! Pacioretty with a goal and an assist! Is there any doubt that George McPhee is the best GM in hockey?

Go Golden Knight Go!

I am absolutely flabbergasted by the Lightning in this series.
Hard to understand. If there was going to be any team that was going to come back from down 3-0 this year, its TB. But thats a tough mountain to climb.

Winterpeg woke up tonight in St Louis and blew out the Blues 6-3

Looks like we have a series

Kevin Hayes got it started and 5 goals followed.

Hayes had 5 goals and 8 assists after being traded from the Rangers at the trade deadline.

I still like the Jets to make the final

Tampa Bay down 3 games to 0 to Columbus. There goes that Rangers first round draft pick. Now a low second round draft pick unless TB pulls a rabbit out of their hat
Who every gets Jack Hughes will have a Crosby like center in the making. Guy is a game changer in the USNTDP U18.

I agree but the young msn from Finland from all accounts is the real deal too
Yes kakko is already playing professional and has gained size and speed. In the WHL U18 he trails only Barkov in the last 2 decades in points per game..Could easily go number one

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back