• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Potential transfers

Nevada is losing almost everyone. I think they have one scholarship player left.
It was good run while it lasted. Just like Kipling said in The Jungle Book (I still swear it was the big bear in the movie version), “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” In this case, the one wolf is the pack.

I am not a subscriber, but looks like the staff is really going after JUCO PG Cameron Mack from Salt Lake CC in Utah...

GP 28
PTS/G 19.1
FG % 45.6
3PT % 33.7
FT % 64.6
REB/G 5.9
A/G 7.6
JUCO Stats link...
Put him and Green in the same backcourt for two years...

Last edited:

Ryan Murphy is that kid from Calabasas that Keyshawn tried to convince Miles to sign a few years back. Seemed like Murphy really wanted to be here at the time.
Thanks! I was just wondering if he was the Calabasas kid. He's a workout warrior, and he's done way better than I thought he would. Marquel Dismuke is the only one here still from high school...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back