• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2018/2019 Season

Don't like rooting for the Islanders but nice to see the Pens getting beat.

Shocked at the Blue Jackets up 2-0 on the Bolts but won't be shocked if/when TB wins the series. CBJ were up 2-0 on the Capitals last year as well.

Knights/Sharks a great series as expected.

What looked like an easy win for us turned into a real nail biter. The team really played well even though it seemed like it was 5 on 4 most of the night because we couldn’t play without the silly penalties. The trade for Mark Stone is really paying off and now it looks like Nikita Gusev may get signed and be playing soon! Now back to The Fortress for games 3 and 4! Go Knights Go!

Couldn’t keep my eyes open to watch the OT of the Flames/Avs game, really glad the Avs pulled it out since they outplayed Calgary all night.
Also, I want that to be a brutal 7 game series with the winner being pretty beaten up for the next round.

Piitsburgh's defense continues to blow and they don't have a difference maker in goal to make up for the mistakes

With that being said Trotz has spun his magic yet again and turned the Islanders into a really good team who just might sneak far into the competition this season

Oh and I can not stand the Islanders however, Trotz is one of the truly great coaching minds in the game today. Headed to the Hall of Fame when he retires. Also a great human being with all he does for Special Needs with a Down Syndrome son himself

Last edited:
Its not unheard of to come back down 3-0 in a series in hockey but I don't think the Pens have it in them.

Well Kucherov is suspended but we get Ryan Callahan back tonight... The Bolts need to leave it all on the ice tonight, no more screwing around.

Well Kucherov is suspended but we get Ryan Callahan back tonight... The Bolts need to leave it all on the ice tonight, no more screwing around.

Callahan has a big heart, plays hard and is a great leader but like in New York he can not stay healthy.

Anyone watch the women's world final today? What a bizzare ending. U S beating Finland 2-1 in OT

Saw a bit on the replay. Pretty crazy finish and big congrats to the ladies!

The Canadian broadcasters obviously did not like it (Canada got beat by Finland 4-2 in the Semi's) and were pretty open after Canada lost that they were rooting for Finland ot beat the USA. Replay showed obvious goalie interference on the Finnish goal. Why it took 12 minutes to review is was bizarre. Right call to overturn it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back