• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The good, the bad and the Ugly spring game edition.

Biggest concern is getting ball snapped correctly. It can disrupt the entire offense if our centers don't get that cleaned up before the season. Had way to many off centers snaps even the long snap didn't look good. The QB's did an outstanding job fielding them but that simply can't happen in games imo. Punting also can use some improvement!

I was impressed with improved D. Pickering also looked excellent with his FG's. Looks like we found another excellent FG kicker which is critical in tight games!

Spring game don't have much to say, it was fun to finally get a chance to watch, was not a big fan of Ameer calling the game. I think he should stick to playing. Sorry Ameer.

Spring game don't have much to say, it was fun to finally get a chance to watch, was not a big fan of Ameer calling the game. I think he should stick to playing. Sorry Ameer.
Actually I thought that he has gotten better every year. I thought he did well. It is not as easy as some folks think. I would really like to see him get a job with BTN when all is said and done.

was not a big fan of Ameer calling the game.
Agreed. Although, with the little experience he has, he is light years ahead of some commentators that continue to be gainfully employed.

I would really like to see him get a job with BTN when all is said and done.
If he is going to be an announcer, hopefully, he gets a better gig than just the B1G job. As I hinted above, he is light years ahead of Beth M in calling a game as far as I am concerned. I've turned off many a game because of her pathetic yapping and squawking over the years.

The good #7 stud. I got to go to the game with my family. Our qb room is set for atleast 6 years. There is no bad or ugly.

I liked what I saw from McCaffrey and Vedral.

If Belt is higher than #3 on the depth chart for game 1, we are in trouble. Mazour at least has some shiftiness in the hole, but I didnt see a starting B1G RB anywhere on the field.

I liked what I saw from McCaffrey and Vedral.

If Belt is higher than #3 on the depth chart for game 1, we are in trouble. Mazour at least has some shiftiness in the hole, but I didnt see a starting B1G RB anywhere on the field.
Wife had a birthday yesterday so I haven't had a chance to watch the game yet but its disappointing that Bell and Bradley aren't able to supplant the senior RBs.

All of the punters looked bad. With a tailwind the longest punt was what, 44 yards? Not good

That was my thought as well. Lightborn is a solid athlete; but, just can't seem to get it together out there. It's like he's lost deep inside his own head. Felt bad for him. Was standing far away from teammates on the sideline most of the time.

That was my thought as well. Lightborn is a solid athlete; but, just can't seem to get it together out there. It's like he's lost deep inside his own head. Felt bad for him. Was standing far away from teammates on the sideline most of the time.
I noticed that too. I wouldn't be surprised if he is considering a fresh start elsewhere.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back